Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Harry Wilson

  1. #1
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,690

    Harry Wilson

    Scores!

    I wonder where he will end up this season?

  2. #2
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,690

    Re: Harry Wilson


  3. #3

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Top end Championship/lower PL

    Ideally somewhere he'll get first team football

  4. #4

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Great positoning and a sweet finish.

  5. #5

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Cracking little player. Would love him here.

  6. #6

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Cracking little player. Would love him here.
    Class player, we should get him on loan, did well for Derby last season, their top scorer and a free kick specialist!

  7. #7

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Class player, we should get him on loan, did well for Derby last season, their top scorer and a free kick specialist!
    It's been a while since we had a free-kick specialist. Could make a real difference to the season.

  8. #8

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's been a while since we had a free-kick specialist. Could make a real difference to the season.
    Vaulks can take a mean free kick I believe

  9. #9

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Doubt we'd be in the running to acquire him. Can see him going to Sheffield United or Brighton type of team for this season.

  10. #10
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,690

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    Doubt we'd be in the running to acquire him. Can see him going to Sheffield United or Brighton type of team for this season.
    I heard Bournmouth were interested. Personally, I think Liverpool should try him out in the first team as he is still developing, and he's not quite the finished product. He could improve a lot playing at a higher level with better players.

  11. #11

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard Bournmouth were interested. Personally, I think Liverpool should try him out in the first team as he is still developing, and he's not quite the finished product. He could improve a lot playing at a higher level with better players.
    Yeah that would be great for him, and great for Wales. But whats in it for Liverpool? Hes a great player but hes never going to be an elite player (in my opinion obviously) and Liverpool are an elite club currently.

  12. #12
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,690

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Yeah that would be great for him, and great for Wales. But what’s in it for Liverpool? He’s a great player but he’s never going to be an elite player (in my opinion obviously) and Liverpool are an elite club currently.
    Liverpool have nothing to lose, he's their player. They should at least have a look at him in the 1st team before they show him the door. In fact, a lot of Liverpool fans want him to be given a chance to show what he can do.

  13. #13
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,690

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Yeah that would be great for him, and great for Wales. But what’s in it for Liverpool? He’s a great player but he’s never going to be an elite player (in my opinion obviously) and Liverpool are an elite club currently.
    Liverpool have nothing to lose, he's their player. They should at least have a look at him in the 1st team before they show him the door. In fact, a lot of Liverpool fans want him to be given a chance to show what he can do. If it doesn't work out, he's leaving anyway.

  14. #14

    Re: Harry Wilson

    I wish he'd dive a bit less and stop whinging at the ref though. Apart from that he's decent but agree not quite top level

  15. #15

    Re: Harry Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Vaulks can take a mean free kick I believe
    Bogle ?
    Tomlin ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •