+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket query.

Season ticket query.

Me and my mate are both over 60 and are season ticket holders. My mate is on holls for the Luton game and I was hoping to take another mate along but he is in his 40s and in fact looks younger than that!! Are there any implications if he uses the season ticket. Thanks in anticipation.
    Last edited by Malckent; 20-07-19 at 17:27. Reason: Spelling

Re: Season ticket query.

There will be a different light flash up as he passes through the ticket barrier (orange instead of green) so if any steward is paying attention may be questioned. I've had experience at other grounds where "using" a friend's younger brother's ticket and all we did was go to ticket office before, pay the difference for that single game and get an adult's paper ticket instead.

Just walk in, no problem at all

Won’t have any issues whatsoever. In the extremely unlikely event a steward ask questions just get your friend to explain and I’ll doubt they’ll have any problem with it.

Go at a busy time at the turnstiles and that will decrease the chances of questions being asked.

Thanks for all your help guys.

As a one off it will be fine .

Won't have any issues, those stewards are just there to check only one person goes through the gate

Youll only have a issue if the steward is on the ball and notices which is very unlikely.

As someone has already said id go in when its busy.

Sometimes they are there, sometimes not. You could always go through first, ask a question and your mate walk through. Just in case of someone being on the ball. If he's 40 they possibly wouldn't ask anyway, more about adults going through on kids tickets I'd have thought.