+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More stuff that's not happening

More stuff that's not happening

Re: More stuff that's not happening

All aboard the guardian anti-corbyn train. Yesterday they fully and knowingly falsely linked gloria de piero's decision not to stand again to the antisemitism crisis within the party. Now it is his fault that this lady isnt liked by her local party.

Actions have consequences. Local party members want a labour government and that advert has probably made that less likely. The party elect a leader and labour members in the lord's shouldn't conspire against the leadership and party like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    All aboard the guardian anti-corbyn train. Yesterday they fully and knowingly falsely linked gloria de piero's decision not to stand again to the antisemitism crisis within the party. Now it is his fault that this lady isnt liked by her local party.

Actions have consequences. Local party members want a labour government and that advert has probably made that less likely. The party elect a leader and labour members in the lord's shouldn't conspire against the leadership and party like that.
    Good job the Labour party showed the same patience with Corbyn and his endless not voting or supporting history, makes the old guard a better lot in my view.

It's on record that Blair stopped his suspension back in the day .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Good job the Labour party showed the same patience with Corbyn and his endless not voting or supporting history, makes the old guard a better lot in my view.

It's on record that Blair stopped his suspension back in the day .
    There is difference between voting against the whip and remonstrating publically against the party.

There is difference between voting against the whip and remonstrating publically against the party.
    Oh come on , he do far worse than that .

Mind you he now believes in the whip, priceless and ironic.

International

So was it also no
    t acceptable for Tory peers to frustrate the government in relation to Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So was it also no
    t acceptable for Tory peers to frustrate the government in relation to Brexit?
    There is a difference between opposing a policy and slinging mud.

For what it's worth I don't think we should have an unelected second chamber so no I don't think they should be doing anything that interferes with the elected chamber.

Brexit hasn't happened yet because some brexiteers within the commons chose not to vote for it not because of remainers in the lord's or elsewhere.

There is a difference between opposing a policy and slinging mud.

For what it's worth I don't think we should have an unelected second chamber so no I don't think they should be doing anything that interferes with the elected chamber.

Brexit hasn't happened yet because some brexiteers within the commons chose not to vote for it not because of remainers in the lord's or elsewhere.
    you also have politicians only thinking about disrupting the process, who are actually leavers .

Nasty game politics .