Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

  1. #1

    Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Will any one be left come Wednesday, when Boris is crowned.

    Its like the great politic clear out sale ,everywhere .

  2. #2

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Will any one be left come Wednesday, when Boris is crowned.

    Its like the great politic clear out sale ,everywhere .
    I'm not convinced it will happen, surely a general election if he loses the numbers that they are saying he will.

  3. #3

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I'm not convinced it will happen, surely a general election if he loses the numbers that they are saying he will.
    It going to be a bun fight whatever happens , amongst this political chaos is a lot of fun and interest

  4. #4
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,683

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Resigned before they were sacked

  5. #5

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Resigned before they were sacked
    Indeed a new broom 'like the new broom happening with the oppositions culling ,

    1970 here we come

  6. #6
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,683

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Indeed a new broom 'like the new broom happening with the oppositions culling ,

    1970 here we come
    What interesting times we live in

  7. #7
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,295

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Jumping before pushed but damaging their own party in the process and deliberately so . That is the bad thing. You might dislike the man but dont destroy your osn party just for personal revenge.

  8. #8

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Jumping before pushed but damaging their own party in the process and deliberately so . That is the bad thing. You might dislike the man but dont destroy your osn party just for personal revenge.
    Well let’s be honest old Boris has never ever thought of anyone but himself over the years.
    His utterly shameless flip flopping pre Brexit referendum showed that.

    We have probably the most amoral chancer of a man who’s become Prime Minister there’s ever been from tomorrow.

  9. #9

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Well let’s be honest old Boris has never ever thought of anyone but himself over the years.
    His utterly shameless flip flopping pre Brexit referendum showed that.

    We have probably the most amoral chancer of a man who’s become Prime Minister there’s ever been from tomorrow.
    Let's give the lad a chance hes been in the development team and on the bench for so long ,let's see what some first team action delivers.

    Its probaly a 'pinch me ' moment as he steps into the role of his hero Churchill.

    I think he might shock a few with his cabinet appointments and decisions, we could see some radical stuff ,which we may not agree with, or wonder at .

  10. #10

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign


  11. #11

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Let's give the lad a chance hes been in the development team and on the bench for so long ,let's see what some first team action delivers.

    Its probaly a 'pinch me ' moment as he steps into the role of his hero Churchill.

    I think he might shock a few with his cabinet appointments and decisions, we could see some radical stuff ,which we may not agree with, or wonder at .

    He’s a lazy publicity seeking conman who according to all sources has no concentration span.

    He’s been promoted because in this age of celebrity he’s seen as a ‘character’ and he’s still managed to convince idiots that his tiresome vaudeville act is a sign of personality.

  12. #12

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s a lazy publicity seeking conman who according to all sources has no concentration span.

    He’s been promoted because in this age of celebrity he’s seen as a ‘character’ and he’s still managed to convince idiots that his tiresome vaudeville act is a sign of personality.


    All very true. In short then , the best and most effective polititian in any of the main parties !

  13. #13

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    All very true. In short then , the best and most effective politician in any of the main parties !
    Followed by Farage being a ( effective politician )

    I dont like either by the way

  14. #14

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    I think I must have spent my life completely misunderstanding what the words "best" and "effective" mean.

  15. #15
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,683

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    How many of the new cabinet have commited errors in the past?

  16. #16

    Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How many of the new cabinet have commited errors in the past?
    Almost certainly all of them?!?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •