+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

Will any one be left come Wednesday, when Boris is crowned.

Its like the great politic clear out sale ,everywhere .

Re: Another Tory Cabinet Minster To Resign

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Will any one be left come Wednesday, when Boris is crowned.

Its like the great politic clear out sale ,everywhere .
    I'm not convinced it will happen, surely a general election if he loses the numbers that they are saying he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I'm not convinced it will happen, surely a general election if he loses the numbers that they are saying he will.
    It going to be a bun fight whatever happens , amongst this political chaos is a lot of fun and interest

Resigned before they were sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Resigned before they were sacked
    Indeed a new broom 'like the new broom happening with the oppositions culling ,

1970 here we come

Indeed a new broom 'like the new broom happening with the oppositions culling ,

1970 here we come
    What interesting times we live in

International

Jumping before pushed but damaging their own party in the process and deliberately so . That is the bad thing. You might dislike the man but dont destroy your osn party just for personal revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Jumping before pushed but damaging their own party in the process and deliberately so . That is the bad thing. You might dislike the man but dont destroy your osn party just for personal revenge.
    Well let’s be honest old Boris has never ever thought of anyone but himself over the years.
    His utterly shameless flip flopping pre Brexit referendum showed that.

We have probably the most amoral chancer of a man who’s become Prime Minister there’s ever been from tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Well let’s be honest old Boris has never ever thought of anyone but himself over the years.
    His utterly shameless flip flopping pre Brexit referendum showed that.

We have probably the most amoral chancer of a man who’s become Prime Minister there’s ever been from tomorrow.
    Let's give the lad a chance hes been in the development team and on the bench for so long ,let's see what some first team action delivers.

Its probaly a 'pinch me ' moment as he steps into the role of his hero Churchill.

I think he might shock a few with his cabinet appointments and decisions, we could see some radical stuff ,which we may not agree with, or wonder at .

Let's give the lad a chance hes been in the development team and on the bench for so long ,let's see what some first team action delivers.

Its probaly a 'pinch me ' moment as he steps into the role of his hero Churchill.

I think he might shock a few with his cabinet appointments and decisions, we could see some radical stuff ,which we may not agree with, or wonder at .

He’s a lazy publicity seeking conman who according to all sources has no concentration span.

He’s been promoted because in this age of celebrity he’s seen as a ‘character’ and he’s still managed to convince idiots that his tiresome vaudeville act is a sign of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s a lazy publicity seeking conman who according to all sources has no concentration span.

He’s been promoted because in this age of celebrity he’s seen as a ‘character’ and he’s still managed to convince idiots that his tiresome vaudeville act is a sign of personality.

All very true. In short then , the best and most effective polititian in any of the main parties !

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    All very true. In short then , the best and most effective politician in any of the main parties !
    Followed by Farage being a ( effective politician )

I dont like either by the way

I think I must have spent my life completely misunderstanding what the words "best" and "effective" mean.

How many of the new cabinet have commited errors in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How many of the new cabinet have commited errors in the past?
    Almost certainly all of them?!?!