+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football is back. Question re squad numbers

Football is back. Question re squad numbers

Do they usually release the new season squad numbers later this week of is it next week?
    I have my Wigan ticket and with my dodgy eyesight like to learn the player numbers before it all kicks off.

Anyone know please?

Re: Football is back. Question re squad numbers

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Do they usually release the new season squad numbers later this week of is it next week?
    I have my Wigan ticket and with my dodgy eyesight like to learn the player numbers before it all kicks off.

Anyone know please?
    Could be any time. They might make a fuss about it or just update the squad page with them.

We should be getting a squad photo as well but they might be waiting for Bale to sign before they do that

Think City would probably want a big signing in before issuing the squad numbers - a number nine who would get people fired up for a start.

My memory could be wrong here, but last season they didn't come out until end of August after we'd already played a couple of games.

That will be helpful. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Could be any time. They might make a fuss about it or just update the squad page with them.

We should be getting a squad photo as well but they might be waiting for Bale to sign before they do that