Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
Yes I can tell that.
Used to be a great country but I don't know whether we'll recover at this stage.

The most important battle is that which is raging in the USA because it's the very last bastion of Liberty and opportunity of the sort we used to believe in. It's a damned close run thing too - a Battle of Britain moment in history.

If Donald Trump and the constitution can hold out then it's still possible that the tide can turn and maybe we can recover here too in time. However , there are lots of evil people and even more gullible idiots attacking him and everything we believe in with the deadly desperation of a wounded beast.

Is it Trenton or the Alamo ? I don't know, only time will tell, but we can't underestimate the danger of the enemy ,and that even includes some of the more unpleasant brainwashed drones we witness spitting out their ignorant self hating negativity right here.

That's why it's important to challenge and defeat them whenever and wherever they pop up. I find that I can't even chat about football now without these dumbed down political fanatics bush whacking me and telling me what I think so I'll stop trying to be polite or logical with them.
They don't like my country, my culture or my people and they certainly don't like my religion, well so be it then - let's be honest, I don't much like them or their sort either .
Will keep this short as it reads like satire. But if serious, can you tell me why Trump has scoured the phone book to hire every ex-Goldman Sachs employee and neocon he could find?