+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnson is Prime Minister.

Re: Johnson is Prime Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Great moments in his maiden speech, as a minimum, he's bloody good entertainment .

He is very quick minded , funny moment , when he referred to his health Secretary , he turned and saw he wasn't there, he very quickly said ,, ooh he's off already to fix social care .

This is going to be fun ,nothing may happened we may end up in chaos of politics , hang on it is chaos ,lol .
    I’ll take your word for it. Glad you enjoyed yourself mate you sound so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Will keep this short as it reads like satire. But if serious, can you tell me why Trump has scoured the phone book to hire every ex-Goldman Sachs employee and neocon he could find?
    For balance. I wondered about that too, but in Trump's own words he likes to hear opposing views on everything. Apparantly he's always having a go at Bolton for wanting to nuke everybody

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    At least he's not scared of his own shadow like the majority on here. Stop reading the Guardian and your world we will be a better place

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    At least he's not scared of his own shadow like the majority on here. Stop reading the Guardian and your world we will be a better place
    Ok Mr Faux news as always I’ll laugh and completely disregard anything you say dear 😉👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It was genuinely funny like a yes minster moment, it doesnt mean I like him , or think anything other than being an observational moment .

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Positively Mental Attitude?

Particular Material Appraisal
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/294871526...l-PMA-Form-doc

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Will keep this short as it reads like satire. But if serious, can you tell me why Trump has scoured the phone book to hire every ex-Goldman Sachs employee and neocon he could find?

Well that's because he's not perfect. None of our history's great figures have been .
    He's got plenty of faults but he's the one who finds himself in the situation of facing down a dangerous enemy, and often quite faulted men rise to the occasion when fate comes calling.

Winston Churchill was a self publisising unreliable piss head before his moment of truth. I mentioned Trenton and the Alamo - well General Washington himself had some very cruel traits and Col Travis had a few personality glitches didn't he ?

Cometh the time Cometh the Man, however . It's the whole message of Henry IV part one and many other writings.

I do agree that he's made many appointments I'd disagree with, but he's the one in there batting for us so we've got no alternative but to hope and pray he gets it right and does enough to stop them .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well that's because he's not perfect. None of our history's great figures have been .
    He's got plenty of faults but he's the one who finds himself in the situation of facing down a dangerous enemy, and often quite faulted men rise to the occasion when fate comes calling.

Winston Churchill was a self publisising unreliable piss head before his moment of truth. I mentioned Trenton and the Alamo - well General Washington himself had some very cruel traits and Col Travis had a few personality glitches didn't he ?

Cometh the time Cometh the Man, however . It's the whole message of Henry IV part one and many other writings.

I do agree that he's made many appointments I'd disagree with, but he's the one in there batting for us so we've got no alternative but to hope and pray he gets it right and does enough to stop them .
    This is probably the strangest thing I have ever seen on ccmb. This is the 'America first' guy we are talking about right?

Boris Johnson’s hard Brexit cabinet actually makes a soft Brexit more likely

https://qz.com/1675698/what-exactly-...s-brexit-plan/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    She's a sourcy sort ,loves an Israeli, sure to fire up the opposition, cant wait for the bun fight , a very deliberate ( baited) appointment .

Cant wait for the bun fight with Baroness Chakrabarti (the anointed one)