+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tan to sell stake in American club

Tan to sell stake in American club

To focus on Bluebird promotion. Now sign 2 proven strikers and 2 midfielders

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...t-tan-16631456

Re: Tan to sell stake in American club

That'll be good if true. Come to think of it, I wonder why Los Angeles weren't included in the tour?

I thought Wurzels were our feeder club 😀. Sounds promising thou, third time lucky !

La fc are doing some great things, and have put together a modern approach to signings. I was hoping that tan could bring back some of that to Cardiff, as while it has been great in the short term, Warnock isn't a long term solution for us

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    That'll be good if true. Come to think of it, I wonder why Los Angeles weren't included in the tour?
    Probably because they’re right in the middle of their league season and are top of the league

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    To focus on Bluebird promotion. Now sign 2 proven strikers and 2 midfielders

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...t-tan-16631456
    Not a positive yet "Tan is said to be thinking of scaling down his interest."

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not a positive yet "Tan is said to be thinking of scaling down his interest."

Well spotted. He's "considering" selling his interests. I suspect that's part of subtly trying to lure big names to the Club.
    Harry Arter ? Victor ?

If we bought Arter or cam and a striker you could almost guarantee we’d go straight back up, in saying that I dont think either of those two played in our demolition of Utd at old Trafford. 20 million and you are def back in the big time vinnie, and you’ve already robbed West Brom of half of it......

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    If we bought Arter or cam and a striker you could almost guarantee we’d go straight back up, in saying that I dont think either of those two played in our demolition of Utd at old Trafford. 20 million and you are def back in the big time vinnie, and you’ve already robbed West Brom of half of it......
    We would absolutely not be guaranteed to go straight back up

On the face of it good news. Since the red fiasco Tan cannot be faulted in his running of the football club.
    I just hope there isn't a wider issue in that his many other business interests aren't doing as well as he would have liked so he is tightening his belt, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    They're in the middle of their season and they're on course to win the league.

I'm surprised he announced this as LAFC are favorites to win it all this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm surprised he announced this as LAFC are favorites to win it all this year.
    Buy at the bottom, sell at the top

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    They're in the middle of their season and they're on course to win the league.
    I didn't know that. Saying that, I don't know much about any league other than English ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We would absolutely not be guaranteed to go straight back up
    Don’t spoil it, he might be reading this ffs.....of course it will.....