Good times

Re: CCMB The Movie

"pressures on Norwich"

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Good times

Very apt

Seen a few of these over the years. How'd you go about putting up the subtitles is it just a website that has this already set up for you to piss around with?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Seen a few of these over the years. How'd you go about putting up the subtitles is it just a website that has this already set up for you to piss around with?
    Its here:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/mak...r-reacts-video

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Good times

Can anyone explain why on the first post, on my phone it only shows half of the video, with half cropped out, but on posts that have quote replied to the video it shows the whole widthScreenshot_2019-07-24-17-29-46-429_com.android.chrome.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Can anyone explain why on the first post, on my phone it only shows half of the video, with half cropped out, but on posts that have quote replied to the video it shows the whole widthScreenshot_2019-07-24-17-29-46-429_com.android.chrome.jpg
    its been edited: hehe:

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I done it the old school way back then in Windows Movie Maker. This took ****ing hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Can anyone explain why on the first post, on my phone it only shows half of the video, with half cropped out, but on posts that have quote replied to the video it shows the whole width
    I think there'd be an ad where the video has been cropped but perhaps you have an adblocker so it looks like that?

CCMB the movie would be one of those Eddie Murphy films where he plays about half the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    CCMB the movie would be one of those Eddie Murphy films where he plays about half the characters.