Richards Out .... Gunter In....

Saw a post on IG about this.

Sorry if already posted..

Re: Richards Out .... Gunter In....

Far more useful than Jazz

Most reading fans would be extremely up for getting rid

Please no. Not good enough. Backward step and proven to be limited in Championship with Reading

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Please no. Not good enough. Backward step and proven to be limited in Championship with Reading
    How can it be a backward step when Jazz has been non existent?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    can't argue with that!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Because you would hope that whoever we bring in to replace Richards would not be someone in the twilight of their career and whose game is on the wane. You really couldn't say that it would be a positive step forward. We need to fill that right-back slot with someone obviously less injury prone than Jazz Richard and at the same time someone who has more to offer, not just in the short term.

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Because you would hope that whoever we bring in to replace Richards would not be someone in the twilight of their career and whose game is on the wane. You really couldn't say that it would be a positive step forward. We need to fill that right-back slot with someone obviously less injury prone than Jazz Richard and at the same time someone who has more to offer, not just in the short term.
    They cost money. We have other holes to fill, and Warnock obviously sees something in Coxe, while Peltier is going to start. Quite frankly, anyone is an update over Richards because of his injury record. I actually like Jazz as a player but he's made of glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They cost money. We have other holes to fill, and Warnock obviously sees something in Coxe, while Peltier is going to start. Quite frankly, anyone is an update over Richards because of his injury record. I actually like Jazz as a player but he's made of glass.
    Gunter is also a good pro, incredibly fit and a hard worker which ticks quite a few boxes for Warnock. Is Gunter going to rip up trees? No but again he's not going to let us down. I'll also defend every member of the Euro 16 squad til I'm blue in the face .

Experience. Warnock likes experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Gunter is also a good pro, incredibly fit and a hard worker which ticks quite a few boxes for Warnock. Is Gunter going to rip up trees? No but again he's not going to let us down. I'll also defend every member of the Euro 16 squad til I'm blue in the face .

He's got great character too, we all remember the end of the England game. Would be good to have around if he waa cheap. Could see him going into coaching too.

I’ve never seen Gunter have a bad game,always steady, as for Jazz,I’m struggling to remember when I saw him play a game,whether good or bad.

Gunter Netzer is older than Neil Warnock so he’s not the midfield player we’re looking for and Stan Richards left us for the Jacks in 1948 so not quite sure what this is all about.

Gunter is only 30 if hes fit ,he's good enough for the championship

I would be happy to see jazz leave and just go with peltier and the young lad.