Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
Hi everyone,new poster here and long time lurker after getting mightily fed up with all the right wing crazies who infest *****' board.

I just thought that, although I have no evidence to support my belief, I don't happen to think that Wales- Bales and Ronnie are one and the same. Their writing styles are very different though their opinions are amazingly similar. So I'm inclined to believe Ronnie in this instance. I'm sure he(or she) is the alter ego of a poster who called himself Sir Jimmy Scoular on *****' board and constantly spouted the same drivel there. I'm amazed he left there and migrated here because he has more of an intellectual challenge to face on this board whereas he and his mate Yaxley-Lennon were treated as super heroes over there.
Feel free to just follow it read the left wing crazies instead , and just ignore those alleged right wing ones , however try not confuse lo
offering a balance view , as a right wing thought , if we don't agree with the the new left agenda, and chose to call it ouu , it doesnt make one right wing ,that is a very narrow thought process.