+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Their posts during RonnieBird's first two weeks on this site. Discuss.

Capturef.jpg

Re: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

You need to change your name to The Stalker

Talk about creepy and unhinged behaviour, you're a nutter!

I'm not going to sit there checking, but I hope for the sake of your mental well being you made that up.
    To be honest I'm so tired of arguing about it that I'm thinking of just leaving .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I'm not going to sit there checking, but I hope for the sake of your mental well being you made that up.
    To be honest I'm so tired of arguing about it that I'm thinking of just leaving .
    The irony is he's using a new fake Alt account

I think we are surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

Capturef.jpg
    You really need to get to the doctors , its past the obsession stakes .

This is the new political trolling ,folk have been on about for a while , they all have the same political bent , hunt in packs, very envious ,way too much time on their hands .

In a very small way it's the same as when these people go searching for imaginary dirt on politicians they don't like instead of bothering to address any real issues.
    It's actually getting me down now, so I can appreciate what it must feel like for people like Trump to see endless baseless bollocks all over the national media all the time. It's a terrible negative mentality which seems to have developed.

Let me get my violin.

In a very small way it's the same as when these people go searching for imaginary dirt on politicians they don't like instead of bothering to address any real issues.
    It's actually getting me down now, so I can appreciate what it must feel like for people like Trump to see endless baseless bollocks all over the national media all the time. It's a terrible negative mentality which seems to have developed.
    It's known as the sickness of the left, and it's typical commie tactics. But it only works if you fall for it. I'll have no problem raising my own Alt army, if they are going to give everybody a free pass to do as they choose. Psychological warfare is right up my street, and I will chew up these muppets all day long!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This is the new political trolling ,folk have been on about for a while , they all have the same political bent , hunt in packs, very envious ,way too much time on their hands .
    It's factual information that either side of the argument may find useful regarding a matter that has been discussed on here. And by presenting it in a neutral way it is hardly akin to 'hunting in packs'. And how another poster likens it to actions typical of the left is equally bemusing. The truth is neutral.

It's factual information that either side of the argument may find useful regarding a matter that has been discussed on here. And by presenting it in a neutral way it is hardly akin to 'hunting in packs'. And how another poster likens it to actions typical of the left is equally bemusing. The truth is neutral.
    What's your other Alt name??? You're the only Alt in this thread, which makes you the village idiot. Fair play, you blew your cover within two posts, so that's got to be some kind of record!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I was thinking about that only yesterday and wondering who spent the most time on this board pushing their 'agenda'.

A quick glance at joining dates and number of posts will tell you. A clue - it isn't the posters fed up with the alt-right Trump fanatics.

Blog Entries

Capturef.jpg
    Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I was thinking about that only yesterday and wondering who spent the most time on this board pushing their 'agenda'.

A quick glance at joining dates and number of posts will tell you. A clue - it isn't the posters fed up with the alt-right Trump fanatics.

Ronniebird - 14.5 posts per day
    WalesBales - 12.69 posts per day
    lifeonmars - 8.87 posts per day

I'd be very surprised if there is anyone else with a higher average post per day than any of these three.

You are very similar to lardy, in that almost everything you believe to be true is actually false. It must suck to be you

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Wtf?
    We've been invaded by the three stooges with their alternative versions of reality

They can't discuss any actual issues cos they know they will get slaughtered ... Trump Russia Collusion anybody?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We've been invaded by the three stooges and their alternative versions of reality

They can't discuss any actual issues cos they know they will get slaughtered ... Trump Russia Collusion anybody?
    I think the heat is getting to people

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I'd be very surprised if there is anyone else with a higher average post per day than any of these three.
    The professors always speak more than the students in class

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I can't see where it says that now, what is mine?

I wouldnt worry too much, as it's the only subject that lardy has got left to talk about, after I schooled him on his Russian Collusion fantasies. He's knows very well not to debate me on any meaningful topics, as he always ends up looking incredibly thick. I mean who repeats the same mistakes over and over again!

You are very similar to lardy, in that almost everything you believe to be true is actually false. It must suck to be you
    I believe you post a lot more than me or any of the other posters you love to abuse. What I believe about that also happens to be true. I think lardy has 'schooled you again' (is that the right expression?) on that point!

As the grand master of bullshit and deflection (and saturation posting) you managed to quote my post above without answering it. It is part of your modus operandi. Try dealing with fact and truth instead of fantasy and falsehood. You might enjoy life more. It works for me!

Blog Entries

I wouldnt worry too much, as it's the only subject that lardy has got left to talk about, after I schooled him on his Russian Collusion fantasies. He's knows very well not to debate me on any meaningful topics, as he always ends up looking incredibly thick. I mean who repeats the same mistakes over and over again!
    I don't have time to worry these days

I believe you post a lot more than me or any of the other posters you love to abuse. What I believe about that also happens to be true. I think lardy has 'schooled you again' (is that the right expression?) on that point!

As the grand master of bullshit and deflection (and saturation posting) you managed to quote my post above without answering it. It is part of your modus operandi. Try dealing with fact and truth instead of fantasy and falsehood. You might enjoy life more. It works for me!

I stand behind everything I post, which is more than I can say for you lot

PS the truth is not abuse!

Blog Entries

I stand behind everything I post, which is more than I can say for you lot

PS the truth is not abuse!
    Sadly that is not true these days

Profiles or Russian hackers.