+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Re: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've seen that series and somehow missed the simmering heat between Foyle and her. By the way, she was born in Cardiff.

That show gives an insight into the rampant black market criminality during that span and the vast number of wildcat strikes. Coal miners really flexed their unionised muscle to hugely increase their wages and working conditions too to some extent. I was unaware of the existence of funk holes to sit out the conflict before viewing it.
    I think it covers all that stuff, but I'm not sure whether that's the point, except that you can certainly tell that the writers hold some empathy with the whole " winds of change" thing. I'd view all that stuff differently myself but I don't in any way knock you for the way you enjoyed it - it's a great show!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Okay. Well ignoring that the truth and some data which you've strangely taken the time to tabulate isn't necessarily the same thing, can I just ask you to go on record as to what you think the truth is, and how much weight you think can be given to your graph.

I must say that you've presented a falsehood in a convincing way using selected data and pseudoscientific presentation, and that demonstrates how easily complete poppycock can be passed off as science - a question being discussed in another thread.
    I simply presented facts with no personal comment. If you choose to interpret those facts as falsehoods, poppycock, pseudoscience that's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I simply presented facts with no personal comment. If you choose to interpret those facts as falsehoods, poppycock, pseudoscience that's up to you.
    Give it up mate, its making you look like a cūnt, and a stupid one at that

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Give it up mate, its making you look like a cūnt, and a stupid one at that
    I don't do personal abuse so it's up to other people as to what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I don't do personal abuse so it's up to other people as to what they think.
    It's not abuse, it's a statement of fact!

Hi everyone,new poster here and long time lurker after getting mightily fed up with all the right wing crazies who infest *****' board.

I just thought that, although I have no evidence to support my belief, I don't happen to think that Wales- Bales and Ronnie are one and the same. Their writing styles are very different though their opinions are amazingly similar. So I'm inclined to believe Ronnie in this instance. I'm sure he(or she) is the alter ego of a poster who called himself Sir Jimmy Scoular on *****' board and constantly spouted the same drivel there. I'm amazed he left there and migrated here because he has more of an intellectual challenge to face on this board whereas he and his mate Yaxley-Lennon were treated as super heroes over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Hi everyone,new poster here and long time lurker after getting mightily fed up with all the right wing crazies who infest *****' board.

I just thought that, although I have no evidence to support my belief, I don't happen to think that Wales- Bales and Ronnie are one and the same. Their writing styles are very different though their opinions are amazingly similar. So I'm inclined to believe Ronnie in this instance. I'm sure he(or she) is the alter ego of a poster who called himself Sir Jimmy Scoular on *****' board and constantly spouted the same drivel there. I'm amazed he left there and migrated here because he has more of an intellectual challenge to face on this board whereas he and his mate Yaxley-Lennon were treated as super heroes over there.
    Feel free to just follow it read the left wing crazies instead , and just ignore those alleged right wing ones , however try not confuse lo
    offering a balance view , as a right wing thought , if we don't agree with the the new left agenda, and chose to call it ouu , it doesnt make one right wing ,that is a very narrow thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Feel free to just follow it read the left wing crazies instead , and just ignore those alleged right wing ones , however try not confuse lo
    offering a balance view , as a right wing thought , if we don't agree with the the new left agenda, and chose to call it ouu , it doesnt make one right wing ,that is a very narrow thought process.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What?
    Happy hour in the local Weatherspoons.

To be honest I'm coming round to the way of thinking that it's best to leave them to it. In the end they're only talking to each other if they won't allow anyone - especially those who show dissent from their politics- to join in.

I joined to talk about Cardiff City , the team I've followed for sixty years and I hope these nasty little ****s who haunt this place aren't typical of Cardiff supporters now. Perhaps they are though. Not what I remember about everyone from Colliers ,miners and the local doctor sharing their love of the club and coming together in that rather than ganging up and picking on people.

From the outset I got this utter bloody Crap about being WB, then I apparently upset the trolls by not agreeing with their political dogmas. I got called a liar, which I'm not , and no matter what I said it wasn't good enough to shift the poison from their minds.

It's been positive in one way because I've never previously had much sympathy with people complaining about " cyber bullying" or internet stalking , but I can at least understand now why vulnerable youngsters can be harmed by people like this. Fortunately I'm not a youngster or vulnerable so it's not going to get to me on that level, but I can well imagine that it could have serious effects if these characters got their hooks into someone who was.

As far as I'm concerned, I think it's just too constantly negative to bother with. Some things in life involve putting up with unpleasantness because they're necessary, but this isn't .

Football should be something we enjoy and a thing of hope and optimism, and if anyone spent too much time here I expect they'd end up losing both those things. I suspect that these characters probably have quite unfortunate circumstances and so they take it out on people here in ways they'd like to in the real world.
    You find them on most message boards , but you can usually get past them quite quickly and go on to contribute and enjoy conversations with a majority of nice people, but here they seem to rule the place and dominate every thread.

Blog Entries

I've seen some interesting first posts over the years and this one is right up there..

It's hardly Rudey's first post

Blog Entries

It's hardly Rudey's first post
    What have I missed?

There we are, I broke my decision to bugger off quietly and give in to the bully boys !

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What have I missed?
    No, I can't really go through with it - I was tempted to do the same to Rudey as he and his gang do to me , but unlike them I'm not a liar so I can't make false accusations. I've got no reason to think he's Rudey really

Thank you Mrs R, you're very kind. I look forward to engaging with you on your interesting health ideas. I'm a fatty who's desperately trying to lose weight and achieve better health; I'm sure your great ideas will be a big help

No wrong on that one, I'm afraid; I'm not Rudey (or anyone else). I was sticking up for you: I'm sure you're not WB. However, over to you: am I right that I am communicating with Sir Jim? Mind you, I must have been hibernating for quite a while: I wasn't aware Jimmy Scoular had been knighted! Was it posthumously?

Thank you Mrs R, you're very kind. I look forward to engaging with you on your interesting health ideas. I'm a fatty who's desperately trying to lose weight and achieve better health; I'm sure your great ideas will be a big help
    My advice would be to eat less.

Best regards,

Ron.

No wrong on that one, I'm afraid; I'm not Rudey (or anyone else). I was sticking up for you: I'm sure you're not WB. However, over to you: am I right that I am communicating with Sir Jim? Mind you, I must have been hibernating for quite a while: I wasn't aware Jimmy Scoular had been knighted! Was it posthumously?

No, I was winding you up which was wrong and I withdrew the suggestion in the next post. Do you mean the forum in which Rudey posts as Llan Blue ?

No, I was winding you up which was wrong and I withdrew the suggestion in the next post. Do you mean the forum in which Rudey posts as Llan Blue ?
    It's a yes/no question based on your own experience. You don't need to clarify anything.

What do you mean by " based on my own experience" ?
    My experience of what ?

What do you mean by " based on my own experience" ?
    My experience of what ?
    Your experience of posting on forums. Either you have posted on a Cardiff message board with that name or you haven't. Answer his question. The more you dither and deflect the more guilty you look.

So, if I'd posted on another message board which is completely unconnected with this one, I'd be guilty of something ?

I must admit that I've posted on a number of message boards and blogs so I must be a very bad person.

Alternatively, there's a group of complete ****ing nutters stalking and trolling anyone who doesn't agree with them politically, and they don't restrict themselves to one message board but spend their time checking out other social media to try and identify their targets like a mentally ill version of Interpol .

What are you trying to do exactly, compile an Internet wide blacklist of political dissidents ?

Much as I take the piss, it's a very ominous and worrying syndrome when you think about it and I wonder whether the psychiatric profession has defined it yet.
    Given the tendency of certain people to project onto others, I'm given to wonder whether half the nutters who accuse people of multi identities are actually one or two individuals with their own pretend identities.

Are we witnessing here, the emergence of a new form of message board based schizophrenia or dissociated identity disorder ?

I think maybe we are, but is it dangerous ? Tell me, when you think you've identified a duplicate chatter or someone who's also posted on another message board, do you want to hurt or punish them , or is it as far as you know at this stage just a harmless obsession ?

TLDR

Yep

Oh I think you did read it