+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Re: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Oh I think you did read it
    Go on, prove me wrong. Write another essay and offer me a bet. We can give the money to a safe third party!

Give me 100/1 please!

Blog Entries

No, I can't really go through with it - I was tempted to do the same to Rudey as he and his gang do to me , but unlike them I'm not a liar so I can't make false accusations. I've got no reason to think he's Rudey really
    Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Thank you Mrs R, you're very kind. I look forward to engaging with you on your interesting health ideas. I'm a fatty who's desperately trying to lose weight and achieve better health; I'm sure your great ideas will be a big help
    Long time lurker then?

Oh I think you did read it
    Lardy is a longtime pusher of the famous Trump Russia Collusion Hoax and his hero is Michael Avenatti. Him and his band of stalkers swarmed around me for over two years making personal attacks and trying to ridicule me. They hated the fact that one person could stand up against them, and be proved right about everything over time. You are looking at heavily brainwashed people here. If they had lived in another time they would have been the Soviet useful idiots or Hitler's henchmen. I am trained to ignore these types of people, and their tactics have zero effect on me. Their big problem is that I don't view the world as left v right, so they never stood a chance with all of their innherrant political biases, and cultlike obsessions. For me it's just an intellectual exercise, and I was just checking the accuracy of my wordview. I am happy to report that all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy is a longtime pusher of the famous Trump Russia Collusion Hoax and his hero is Michael Avenatti. Him and his band of stalkers swarmed around me for over two years making personal attacks and trying to ridicule me. They hated the fact that one person could stand up against them, and be proved right about everything over time. You are looking at heavily brainwashed people here. If they had lived in another time they would have been the Soviet useful idiots or Hitler's henchmen. I am trained to ignore these types of people, and their tactics have zero effect on me. Their big problem is that I don't view the world as left v right, so they never stood a chance with all of their innherrant political biases, and cultlike obsessions. For me it's just an intellectual exercise, and I was just checking the accuracy of my wordview. I am happy to report that all is well.
    You said the same thing about me but couldn't substantiate it. You couldn't even come up with one single post where I mentioned the guy's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You said the same thing about me but couldn't substantiate it. You couldn't even come up with one single post where I mentioned the guy's name.
    He was involved in the Kavanaugh hoax that you fell for

He was involved in the Kavanaugh hoax that you fell for
    You still didn't substantiate the specific comment in question and you are not man enough to admit you are wrong.
    And if you go back and do your research instead inflating your own ego you will note that I commented that both parties involved in the case were less than reliable witnesses. However, don't let the facts get in the way of you self-aggrandisement. For someone who himself an intellectual cut above everyone else on here it's amazing how you misrepresent people's views......

You still didn't substantiate the specific comment in question and you are not man enough to admit you are wrong.
    And if you go back and do your research instead inflating your own ego you will note that I commented that both parties involved in the case were less than reliable witnesses. However, don't let the facts get in the way of you self-aggrandisement. For someone who himself an intellectual cut above everyone else on here it's amazing how you misrepresent people's views......
    I laid out in that thread how you were biased against Kavanaugh. He wasn't guilty of any crimes, unless you think he should be prosecuted for having a few beers with his mates in high school, cos that's all you've got. You want to ruin somebody's life because he had the audacity to act like a teenager ... when he was a teenager!

I laid out in that thread how you were biased against Kavanaugh. He wasn't guilty of any crimes, unless you think he should be prosecuted for having a few beers with his mates in high school, cos that's all you've got. You want to ruin somebody's life because he had the audacity to act like a teenager ... when he was a teenager!
    I have no reason to be biased against anyone regarding that topic. However, well done for merely expressing your own opinion for once without misrepresting mine and in an unpleasant way. That is real progress.

I have no reason to be biased against anyone regarding that topic. However, well done for merely expressing your own opinion for once without misrepresting mine and in an unpleasant way. That is real progress.
    It looks like he did try to misrepresent you ("you want to ruin someone's life...") but not to the extent he usually does, so well done gluey

Why is it that the people who say/write the most always claim that people are trying to silence/ban them?

Probably because they feel they need to challenge tyranny.
    A lot of philosophical literature happens like that.

Blog Entries

Delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why is it that the people who say/write the most always claim that people are trying to silence/ban them?
    I think if it a reasoned and well mannered argument , and does not dip into a personal rude attack, you won't see the alleged (silence/ban them) call.

It's about ones behaviour ,and intelligent reasoned debate .

I do feel for old Kav, just a young teenage lad having too many beers and some following exuberant activity , good job we weren't so immature in our teens lol

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It looks like he did try to misrepresent you ("you want to ruin someone's life...") but not to the extent he usually does, so well done gluey
    I know - and the silly statement he made about me being biased was rather amusing but progress is progress.......