+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has anyone noticed the drop off in Syrian Politcs Posts

Has anyone noticed the drop off in Syrian Politcs Posts

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49111537.

Just seems the vigor to report non Israel or USA attrocities seem to have less enthusiasm.

I wonder what the comments would be if they were down to America / Israel.

Syria with Russia weapons obviously doesn't get one so steamed up .

Re: Has anyone noticed the drop off in Syrian Politcs Posts

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Just seems the vigor to report non Israel or USA attrocities seem to have less enthusiasm.

Not sure who you are criticising here but since when are Israeli attrocities reported? The IDF beat the shit out of 4 British citizens the other day while bulldozing some people's houses the other day.

What is happening in Syria is awful but our record is all mouth no trousers on this, maybe we should stop giving golden visa's when we don't know how their cash was obtained. London is full of Putin and Saudi cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Not sure who you are criticising here but since when are Israeli attrocities reported? The IDF beat the shit out of 4 British citizens the other day while bulldozing some people's houses the other day.

What is happening in Syria is awful but our record is all mouth no trousers on this, maybe we should stop giving golden visa's when we don't know how their cash was obtained. London is full of Putin and Saudi cash.
    Just looking for a level playing field , in my eyes their all shits , as they fight there wars and hide amongst civilians , just noticed how its dropped off the radar of criticism /observation , since the yanks had retreated and Russian /Syria has been conveniently left to do whatever it wants , amongst the innocent I'm not shocked you responded ,whats your view on the last 7 days of the transfer market ,you will find my views under the same name ,up the city fella

Just looking for a level playing field , in my eyes their all shits , as they fight there wars and hide amongst civilians , just noticed how its dropped off the radar of criticism /observation , since the yanks had retreated and Russian /Syria has been conveniently left to do whatever it wants , amongst the innocent I'm not shocked you responded ,whats your view on the last 7 days of the transfer market ,you will find my views under the same name ,up the city fella
    The propaganda war is over as far as we are concerned, and the military objectives that accompanied it no longer exist. That was the previous presidents operation, and there is a new sheriff in town. There may also be a fix in Afghanistan according to Pakistan PM Imran Khan. Trump isn't so keen on hot wars, he just likes shaking the big stick.

Oh here we go.

Yes hear it goes for hundreds of people dead.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49111537

Yes hear it goes for hundreds of people dead.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49111537
    No I mean here we go with this pathetic shit again

I'm not shocked you responded ,whats your view on the last 7 days of the transfer market ,you will find my views under the same name ,up the city fella
    Maybe you should try and remove me from under your skin.

As for Syria, it hasn't really been covered in the news. I don't tend to start threads on here and nobody mentioned it so it hasn't been discussed. I don't know much about it myself.

No I mean here we go with this pathetic shit again

Maybe you should try and remove me from under your skin.

As for Syria, it hasn't really been covered in the news. I don't tend to start threads on here and nobody mentioned it so it hasn't been discussed. I don't know much about it myself.
    Calm down you don't have to respond ,sorry if I hit a nerve .

Calm down you don't have to respond ,sorry if I hit a nerve .
    Grow up

Grow up
    😢🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The propaganda war is over as far as we are concerned, and the military objectives that accompanied it no longer exist. That was the previous presidents operation, and there is a new sheriff in town. There may also be a fix in Afghanistan according to Pakistan PM Imran Khan. Trump isn't so keen on hot wars, he just likes shaking the big stick.

Syria was the penultimate domino in the scheme which was popularised in the the press as the "Arab Spring". It's failed because the current President was never invested in it and Putin's intervention frustrated all the plans anyway.
    This being so, they seem to have given up on Syria for the time being and moved onto the vilification stage against Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump might turn out to be one of the most peace loving president ever , if he keeps shaking his stick and doing little else .

Wonder what the kill ratio is between Obama and Trump ??

Nobel Peace prize heading his way perhaps ?? in the big shaky stick (peace on earth ) category .

To be fair he shakes that sticks at his own as well .

It's another White Helmets film production. That same studio have been shown to fake previous incidents. I've posted damning videos here of their fakery several times at this forum. In short, they have no credibility outside of corporate media. Try youtube if you want to view plenty of examples of their staged propaganda.