+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil Foden is better than Messi

Re: Phil Foden is better than Messi

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As I stated above I thought it was a remarkable thing to say. I don't don't how serious Pep was, and it's not my business to question him, but I will be paying closer attention to Foden from now on, to see if I can notice anything extra special about him.
    I’m sure Foden will be delighted you’re taking such an interest and cannot wait for your seal of approval.

Obviously football message board pundits know the real truth about Phil. I've always though that ex-players and managers were a bit clueless about the beautiful game
    Oh the irony. Sarri and Ampadu springs to mind.

I made the thread to express an opinion, not to asses the mental state of Pep and examine his truth telling capabilities. I leave that to the experts like you
    You invited people to discuss in the OP - isn't that what City 123 was doing?

For my own part, I've not seen enough of Foden to say how good he will be, but a lot of respected figures in the game feel he is going to be something special and all that he has done in the game up to now suggests they could be right.

Any chance of getting him on loan.

In theory, shouldn't every new generation of players be better than the last?

OK, Pep's a liar. No big deal, you know better

I just thought it was a remarkable thing to say.

Maybe Pep needs to stick to the politics board!
    Fair play you tucked them all up like kipper they couldn't wait to jump in head first
    Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Fair play you tucked them all up like kipper they couldn't wait to jump in head first
    Sun Tzu
    Here comes the cavalry

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You invited people to discuss in the OP - isn't that what City 123 was doing?

For my own part, I've not seen enough of Foden to say how good he will be, but a lot of respected figures in the game feel he is going to be something special and all that he has done in the game up to now suggests they could be right.
    I'm not sure why I bothered replying, I knew it would end up with his trademark deflection and smileys

Foden is good and will be great in a few years time, but if he were as good as suggested he'd be starting every week and in contention for the Ballon D'Or!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Here comes the cavalry

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    First song I ever heard on the digital clock-radio I got for Christmas in 1980.