+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At last proper talk

Re: At last proper talk

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    David Squires latest - staring the Honourable Member for the 17th Century:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ld-of-football
    Mentions Dubbin and Brylcreem! Bit of a coincidence.

I wondered when you (or Wales-Bales) would pipe up with support for Rees-Mogg.

However as others have commented he doesn't even follow his own guidelines - whether or not they promote effective use of language. A mixed bag on that score.

I expect that you'll be terribly upset when he becomes Prime Minister then.
    He's a very intelligent man and a decent chap, a Christian and a patriot - I can therefore see why he upsets you.
    He father was a very nice chap too actually.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    He's a very intelligent man and a decent chap, a Christian and a patriot - I can therefore see why he upsets you.

The same JRM who’s investment firm profited from sale of births control pills.
    Naughty naughty with him being such a a good Catholic (that he says he is, as a Catholic myself his ideology is rather different to mine)

You are a bit of a dull chap aren't you?

No I'm not actually. I've been reasonably successful at most things since you raise it. Hey, I'm not the one who staked his reputation on a mad claim that two board members were the same person am I ?

If you think Jacob Rees-Mogg is dull, I'm in good company - that's another of your faulted judgements really .

It's a pity for your own sake that you're incapable of addressing an issue, still less of addressing an issue in a civil manner, and have to resort to attacking the character of anyone who challenges your somewhat ignorant and intolerant dogmas.

Should we conclude that you don't understand the issues sufficiently to discuss them properly, or are you just an unpleasant little person who takes advantage of Internet anonymity to vent your nasty comments and try to boss people around ?

Dull and hypocritical.

Not shy of dishing out the abuse (which you seem to think is 'discussing the issues properly') but very thin skinned if anyone dares to give you some back. Maybe you don't realise you are doing it? Should we conclude that you are not very self-aware?

And why do you insist on turning every post into a re-run of the striking similarities between your online persona and that of Wales-Bales. Most of us got bored of that weeks ago (whatever the truth of it) but you keep coming back to pick at the scab every time and then project your obsession on to other people.

Dull and hypocritical.

Not shy of dishing out the abuse (which you seem to think is 'discussing the issues properly') but very thin skinned if anyone dares to give you some back. Maybe you don't realise you are doing it? Should we conclude that you are not very self-aware?

And why do you insist on turning every post into a re-run of the striking similarities between your online persona and that of Wales-Bales. Most of us got bored of that weeks ago (whatever the truth of it) but you keep coming back to pick at the scab every time and then project your obsession on to other people.

No, I'm not dull, hypocritical and certainly not abusive. I spent two weeks or so trying to engage you in polite conversation and you kept on being rude.

You re introduced the WB issue yourself in this thread, so don't try and pin that on me. It's always going to be relevant though as a measure of your intellect and judgement, which brings me to your question about what "we" , ( have you got a mouse in your pocket ?), should conclude.
    - well firstly you can conclude whatever you like because I don't give a rats arse what you think, and secondly we know from the WB thing just how reliable your conclusions are.

I wouldn't be rude or unkind to anyone but I've found that there's a certain kind of arsehole who takes that as weakness. Numerous people have learned down the years that's a mistake and as long as you insist on being bloody nasty and aggressive that's what you'll get back.

Try excersising normal manners and I can assure you that's what you'll get back, but bully tactics won't work.

No I'm not actually. I've been reasonably successful at most things since you raise it. Hey, I'm not the one who staked his reputation on a mad claim that two board members were the same person am I ?

If you think Jacob Rees-Mogg is dull, I'm in good company - that's another of your faulted judgements really .

It's a pity for your own sake that you're incapable of addressing an issue, still less of addressing an issue in a civil manner, and have to resort to attacking the character of anyone who challenges your somewhat ignorant and intolerant dogmas.

Should we conclude that you don't understand the issues sufficiently to discuss them properly, or are you just an unpleasant little person who takes advantage of Internet anonymity to vent your nasty comments and try to boss people around ?
    He's a big fan of the Clintons, he always sticks up for them.

The Dixie mafia ?
    Doesn't surprise me really. The two sides of the world seem to be aligning to the poles of the magnet, so I could probably guess where he'd stand on all sorts of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's a big fan of the Clintons, he always sticks up for them.
    Your relationship to truth is similar to Trumps. Seems Ronnie is standing side by side with you in the cess pool. Not helping his case.

You have a habit of making things up about other posters. Ronnie is developing a habit of joining in. No surprise.

For what it's worth - nothing I know - I despise the Clintons. Have done since Bill executed a prisoner with the mental age of a young child to curry favour with the electorate that you love so much to help him win the top job. Hillary same mould.

However, I do not recall ever posting about the Clintons. Never.

Your relationship to truth is similar to Trumps. Seems Ronnie is standing side by side with you in the cess pool. Not helping his case.

You have a habit of making things up about other posters. Ronnie is developing a habit of joining in. No surprise.

For what it's worth - nothing I know - I despise the Clintons. Have done since Bill executed a prisoner with the mental age of a young child to curry favour with the electorate that you love so much to help him win the top job. Hillary same mould.

However, I do not recall ever posting about the Clintons. Never.

Not helping my case ? What are you, a Judge or something ? I don't need or particularly seek your approval.

If you don't in fact particularly support the Clintons then I withdraw my comment and apologise that I made it upon the basis of hearsay. If you don't know why it's a good idea to oppose the Clintons I can give you a long list, but I'm pleased to find some common ground.

Might I suggest that we forget these unpleasant exchanges now that I've made my point and return to a positive and mutually respectful dialogue ? I'm sure that we'd probably disagree upon most issues , but we can do that without being disagreeable you know.

I've formed various opinions and positions after very many years of thought , education and professional experience. You might not like them and you might disagree with them, but please don't suggest that I'm insincere, dishonest or stupid because my opinions and conclusions differ from yours.
    I've spent long hours in conversation with most intelligent people and now and again they've convinced me that I was mistaken in my view. Perhaps you can do the same, and if you can I shall appreciate it because to be corrected in your thinking is to learn.

Come on then Jon - bury the hatchet and let's start again.

Not helping my case ? What are you, a Judge or something ? I don't need or particularly seek your approval.

If you don't in fact particularly support the Clintons then I withdraw my comment and apologise that I made it upon the basis of hearsay. If you don't know why it's a good idea to oppose the Clintons I can give you a long list, but I'm pleased to find some common ground.

Might I suggest that we forget these unpleasant exchanges now that I've made my point and return to a positive and mutually respectful dialogue ? I'm sure that we'd probably disagree upon most issues , but we can do that without being disagreeable you know.

I've formed various opinions and positions after very many years of thought , education and professional experience. You might not like them and you might disagree with them, but please don't suggest that I'm insincere, dishonest or stupid because my opinions and conclusions differ from yours.
    I've spent long hours in conversation with most intelligent people and now and again they've convinced me that I was mistaken in my view. Perhaps you can do the same, and if you can I shall appreciate it because to be corrected in your thinking is to learn.

Come on then Jon - bury the hatchet and let's start again.
    Don't tempt him Sir Jim, I think Jon may end up burying said hatchet in your ever so massive head lol

Nah... Far better men have tried that.

Actually, I withdraw that. I just noticed that I was trying to offer an olive branch and I let you shit stir Dorcus