Thread: More political balance

More political balance

Imagine the West doing this :

Moscow police arrest hundreds of protesters ahead of election

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y_to_clipboard

Re: More political balance

LOM.

The Russian govt are a bunch of *****.
    It’s possible to think that and think our leaders in the West are dickheads too.

Trump who you like seems to like Putin. I’m sure you know that but if you don’t that’s going to fry your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    LOM.

The Russian govt are a bunch of *****.
    It’s possible to think that and think our leaders in the West are dickheads too.

Trump who you like seems to like Putin. I’m sure you know that but if you don’t that’s going to fry your brain.
    Putting aside individuals, Russian society is a poor, with a very controlling system and ancient laws , that deeply effect its people and its liberties and democracy, Trump is a clown , however you can remove him, or call him out , you will not though get away that it Russia ,China, Iran , Syria , North Korea. Try being gay, orca woman with a view in those arenas.

[QUOTE=life on mars;4990559]Putting aside individuals, Russian society is a poor, with a very controlling system and ancient laws , that deeply effect its people and its liberties and democracy, Trump is a clown , however you can remove him, or call him out , you will not though get away that it Russia ,China, Iran , Syria , North Korea. Try being gay, orca woman with a view in those arenas.[/QUOTEi

I’d rather live in the west than any of those countries as they are ruled by dictators and authoritarians.

Who on this board do you think sticks up for them that you feel you have to goad with passive aggressive posts then?

[QUOTE=CardiffIrish2;4990563]
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Putting aside individuals, Russian society is a poor, with a very controlling system and ancient laws , that deeply effect its people and its liberties and democracy, Trump is a clown , however you can remove him, or call him out , you will not though get away that it Russia ,China, Iran , Syria , North Korea. Try being gay, orca woman with a view in those arenas.[/QUOTEi

I’d rather live in the west than any of those countries as they are ruled by dictators and authoritarians.

Who on this board do you think sticks up for them that you feel you have to goad with passive aggressive posts then?
    Hopefully, no one ( other than the Russians not visiting Salisbury and some suggestions Syria's Assad wasn't as bad as Israel) .

My point being there never seems to be the same level of enthused debate or criticism of these awful countries and what they do to their own ,than you see for Israel , USA and UK (under a Tory government ) and their known indiscretions .

And no I'm not a Boris , Tory loving, Trump, Mosard lover .

Is this really so confusing? There is no debate because everyone agrees. What do you expect everyone to reply 'yep really bad'?

If no one has an alternative position to lay out then you won't hear from anybody no matter how many threads a day you choose to start.