+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "I'm not going to sign anybody for the sake of it"

Re: "I'm not going to sign anybody for the sake of it"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Mortified here!
    Sure.. But you know I’m dead right!

Manga left to, didn’t he? Zahore and Manga. And we have spent feck all with a skint midfield and Patterson left as striker. This is 2019, not 1974..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Sure.. But you know I’m dead right!
    Not having your total approbation has screwed my thought processes.....

I don’t agree with you. But even so, it would mean a certain style of play. Long balls and long balls. And again there would be a chain reaction. Murphy and that little fella from Bristol is surplus yet again.
    No shape, no color. No style and no coherence in this squad. #Warnockout. And take Tan with you!
    What a load of crap,and you spelt colour incorrect.

Not having your total approbation has screwed my thought processes.....
    Keep the hopes!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a load of crap,and you spelt colour incorrect.
    Yes. The two seasons before didn’t drop a hint! 😂 No I didn't. Apple did..

if its Zahore then it must be monga

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    if its Zahore then it must be monga
    Or Taniesta and Wornocka. Maybe even dumb fecking Welshiesta putting up with it. Yet alone believing in it 🤷*♂️ It's like superman. Up up and away!

And lets not forget Paterson was injured when playing international football as Scotland's centre forward.
    I watched this game and he was trying sooo hard - and it was that that did for him. A cross came in behind him; he contorted his body to get his head onto it (and fair play, it was on target) but hurt himself as he landed awkwardly.

I am impressed by his play generally - he plays a pass and I often wonder 'how did he see that!'. But how will he be when he returns from injury? I'd also love to know how he suffered that first knee damage. Was that from trying too hard too?

I'm a big fan - and wasn't he our top goal scorer last time we were in the Championship? I read he was in the top ten fastest men in the Premiership too! But he needs to work long and hard on his shooting.
    Surely not??

Or Taniesta and Wornocka. Maybe even dumb fecking Welshiesta putting up with it. Yet alone believing in it 🤷*♂️ It's like superman. Up up and away!
    Can someone translate this?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Can someone translate this?
    Idiots and long ball metaphors. Guess who is the long ball and who is the idiot!? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If we hadn't sold him when we did, WBA and the 8 million quid would most likely have gone elsewhere.
    Exactly, get him and that done as fast as possible....I still cannot believe we got 8 million fir him, it almost makes up for madine but you never know, we might lose him yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops "I read he was in the top ten fastest men in the Premiership too!"delmbox View Post
    Surely not??
    Fill yer boots, mush!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...eason-13163159

After reading this I watched Pato closely. It's not his speed off the mark but when he gets into his stride that he's really fast.

At the risk of sounding optimistic, isn’t Bogle Zohore’s replacment in a way ?

I’m quite tempted to go with Bogle, Ward , Madine , Paterson as options.

As I recall Bogle fell out of favour with Warnock after messing about with the ball deep in his own half and losing it. He went to Pompey on loan and didn't exactly pull up trees - and he's not with them now ('nuff said).

I saw a few games and he looked reasonable and has certainly cleaned up his 'wild man' appearance. Could be a decent reserve striker, maybe......I suppose.......perhaps.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Exactly, get him and that done as fast as possible....I still cannot believe we got 8 million fir him, it almost makes up for madine but you never know, we might lose him yet.....
    Let`s keep our fingers crossed on that one. The longer it goes on without Warnock getting a decent signing it makes me wonder if he has lost the boards backing for any major signings at all, I realise they would never admit it but why no significant arrivals ? With Ken gone we are weaker up front within the squad, even though Ken was as good as useless last season. Should we wait a few days for a last minute Loanee to arrive ?

As I recall Bogle fell out of favour with Warnock after messing about with the ball deep in his own half and losing it. He went to Pompey on loan and didn't exactly pull up trees - and he's not with them now ('nuff said).

I saw a few games and he looked reasonable and has certainly cleaned up his 'wild man' appearance. Could be a decent reserve striker, maybe......I suppose.......perhaps.....
    I had it as when he got sent off against Bristol City and this was suggested to cost us the game.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I had it as when he got sent off against Bristol City and this was suggested to cost us the game.
    Apologies to all. You are right.

Apologies to all. You are right.
    Didn`t Bogle score the opener for us to take the lead, get sent off and we lost 2=1

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Didn`t Bogle score the opener for us to take the lead, get sent off and we lost 2=1
    We went 1-0 down, Bogle equalised but then got sent off

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    He did.

He then launched into a two footed lunge around the halfway line when there was literally no need to. Think that was the start of the fall out with Warnock. If memory serves we weren't great before the red but it virtually sealed our fate.

So we are pinning our hopes on Bogle?

Fill yer boots, mush!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...eason-13163159

After reading this I watched Pato closely. It's not his speed off the mark but when he gets into his stride that he's really fast.
    That's actually top 20 in the Premiership but I'm still hugely surprised by that

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    At the risk of sounding optimistic, isn’t Bogle Zohore’s replacment in a way ?

I’m quite tempted to go with Bogle, Ward , Madine , Paterson as options.
    Not forgetting Bobby Reid? I think Warnock will also bring in two loans like last season, hopefully a Top Striker and midfielder with an option to buy if they do well! Why didn’t we do that with Victor and Arter last season?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That's actually top 20 in the Premiership but I'm still hugely surprised by that
    The top 20 after three games.....