+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bet Victor blog

Bet Victor blog

Has anybody else seen bet Victor's blog predicting every teams finishing position in the championship?

They have Leeds top Bristol City 2nd and Swansea 6th. Only have us down for 8th

Sadly can't figure out a link on my phone

Re: Bet Victor blog

I can see us finishing 8th

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I can see us finishing 8th
    If we don't sign a decent goal scorer I can see us finishing 7th, after flirting with the Top 6 for most of the season.

Yeah, as much as I'd like us to be able to shithouse our way into promotion, I think without a semi-decent striker finishing around 8th is probably the best we can hope hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Has anybody else seen bet Victor's blog predicting every teams finishing position in the championship?

They have Leeds top Bristol City 2nd and Swansea 6th. Only have us down for 8th

Sadly can't figure out a link on my phone
    This article checks out.

Joe Bennett, if used as a first-choice full-back, is defensive-minded
    Zahore

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Yeah, as much as I'd like us to be able to shithouse our way into promotion, I think without a semi-decent striker finishing around 8th is probably the best we can hope hope for.
    We didn't have a semi decent striker and finished 2nd last time

Am I the only one who thinks we may be in a relegation scrap all season

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We didn't have a semi decent striker and finished 2nd last time
    We had a striker we have just sold for £8 million.

How much would we get for the strikers we have at the club now?

We had a striker we have just sold for £8 million.

How much would we get for the strikers we have at the club now?
    I like Zohore but he wasn't all that in the season we went up. I don't think people need to start throwing their toys out the pram and panicking just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks we may be in a relegation scrap all season
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I like Zohore but he wasn't all that in the season we went up. I don't think people need to start throwing their toys out the pram and panicking just yet.
    I'm not, 8th isn't a disaster in my opinion, that isn't me throwing anything out of the pram.
    It's the ones who think bwe are going to walk it I would be worried about.

Zohore was good for us in the promotion season. He was a real handful, and the team as a whole produced a lot more xG in games he played in Vs games he didn't.

I'm not, 8th isn't a disaster in my opinion, that isn't me throwing anything out of the pram.
    It's the ones who think bwe are going to walk it I would be worried about.

Zohore was good for us in the promotion season. He was a real handful, and the team as a whole produced a lot more xG in games he played in Vs games he didn't.
    He was absent in a lot of games. He didn't score for long periods and I'm confident we'll replace him because we need to. He scored 4 goals at the end of Feb. Bogle scored 3 in 10 appearances in total, and a lot of them were off the bench. I'd be surprised if we finished as low as 8th but that's the Championship.

It’s a well written article with some interesting information on some of our rivals. I’m surprised they have Barnsley so high in the table mind, I would think they’ll be fighting relegation and I think they’re over-estimating Bristol City in 2nd place too. So difficult to judge what’s going to happen in the championship, I’m convinced we have enough experience in the squad to compete for the play offs but as everybody agrees need an additional striker to really back this up.

I’m surprised Jarrod Bowen is still at Hull, think he would make a good signing for us (the story about him turning us down in the jan transfer window as Sala’s replacement may be true but time has moved on now)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny London View Post
    Much appreciated thank you