+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wigan tickets - Concessions

Wigan tickets - Concessions

Tickets have turned up... but the concession tickets don't appear to have any stubs on them to be ripped off? Only the 'please retain' part of the ticket has turned up.

Anyone else the same?!

Re: Wigan tickets - Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Tickets have turned up... but the concession tickets don't appear to have any stubs on them to be ripped off? Only the 'please retain' part of the ticket has turned up.

Anyone else the same?!
    On the right mine has "Adult £25" tear off in place.(I'm not quite a concession) Another tear off on the right has been torn off showing there were at least two tear offs. But, on the left hand side something has been torn off where I might expect a bar code to be....there is no bar code on the ticket front or rear. I presume that Wigan use such technology? This could be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post

Anyone else the same?!
    What a rip-off!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    On the right mine has "Adult £25" tear off in place.(I'm not quite a concession) Another tear off on the right has been torn off showing there were at least two tear offs. But, on the left hand side something has been torn off where I might expect a bar code to be....there is no bar code on the ticket front or rear. I presume that Wigan use such technology? This could be a problem.
    So...got through to the TO. Wigan don't have bar code readers. Two stubs on the RHS should have been removed for concessions and the ticket marked to show what sort of concession it is. I have had the bar code stub detach from a ticket before now. Found it in my pocket so used it to get in the ground.