+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robert Glatzel

Re: Robert Glatzel

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    The German second tier is the most watched second tier in the world, and as others have said when you watch games over here more objectively and look at some of the quality of lower premier league teams, you realise how shite they area and how poor championship defending is responsible for most goals at this level
    Thats quite an improvement; as its been the championship for years... was that last season then?

Wikipedia states almost 11 million for last years Championship but under 6 million for Bundesliga, 2. Can't link as I'm rushing around and on my phone.

Wikipedia states almost 11 million for last years Championship but under 6 million for Bundesliga 2. Can't link as I'm rushing around and on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Wikipedia states almost 11 million for last years Championship but under 6 million for Bundesliga 2. Can't link as I'm rushing around and on my phone.
    So good he posted it twice. Did you forget to change over to your Pedro sign-on?

Just a coincidence. Not an admonishment, old fruit
    Could this mean the end of the Pelanty?
    Elfmetre!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Could this mean the end of the Pelanty?
    Elfmetre!!!!!
    you mean eltmefre

There are only 18 teams in the 2 bundesliga though, so they play a lot less games in total.

306 games Vs 552 games, so it is probably close on average attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There are only 18 teams in the 2 bundesliga though, so they play a lot less games in total.

306 games Vs 552 games, so it is probably close on average attendance
    Indeed but 'most watched' is 'most watched', n'est pas?

"With an average match attendance for the 2016–17 season of 20,130 the Championship ranked second after the German 2. Bundesliga as the most-watched secondary league in the world."

"With an average match attendance for the 2016–17 season of 20,130 the Championship ranked second after the German 2. Bundesliga as the most-watched secondary league in the world."
    Ah, that's no longer true. The Championship in 18/19 had an average attendance of 20,075 compared to Bundesliga 2's very respectable 19,128.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Our number one summer target apparently and there could be another striker to follow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49166389
    Don't think that Brophy is out of the picture yet, watch this space ....

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    So good he posted it twice. Did you forget to change over to your Pedro sign-on?

Average match attendance is not the same thing as most watched though.

Average match attendance is not the same thing as most watched though.
    The quote from Wikipedia above refers to uefa report that also shows over 11m p.a watch the championship and 6.6m p.a watch div 2 bundesliga. So a long way behind

Stats eh... it also shows... Bradford city have a higher avg attendance than 11 la Liga clubs and 10 seria A teams

Wikipedia states almost 11 million for last years Championship but under 6 million for Bundesliga, 2. Can't link as I'm rushing around and on my phone.
    That is quite clever
    Is your phone like a broom.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    That is quite clever
    Is your phone like a broom.....?
    That would be brushing and not rushing

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with that. I don't necessarily think that the bottom 3 teams in the Bundesliga were any worse than the bottom 3 in the premier league last season.

I know that the standard or at least style of football from the 2nd division in Germany matches the championship. If you watch teams like Holstein Kiel last season the football they played was unbelievable.

I know this wasn't your argument but some of the best up and coming manager certainly come from that league.
    I can’t see any objective way of judging whether it’s a good standard or not.

Not like there are international interleague competitions at this level.

Mr.Warnock doesn't exactly have a great record with strikers.. fingers crossed on this one.🤞

Quote Originally Posted by dicey1966 View Post
    Mr.Warnock doesn't exactly have a great record with strikers.. fingers crossed on this one.��
    Is he expected to sign today ? As you say fingers crossed, season starts Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Is he expected to sign today ? As you say fingers crossed, season starts Saturday.
    Think he might be suspended on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think he might be suspended on Saturday?
    Thanks TOBW, Do suspensions carry over?, thats not great .

Thanks TOBW, Do suspensions carry over?, thats not great .
    A Google search says he’s suspended until August 4th

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    A Google search says he’s suspended until August 4th
    Thanks SP , wasn`t sure if a domestic suspension in one country was still in place in another.

Thanks SP , wasn`t sure if a domestic suspension in one country was still in place in another.
    Strange one this though, I didn’t realise that suspension rules differ. Apparently in the Bundesliga if you are red carded it only applies to that competition, so if you’re sent off in a league game you could feature in a Cup game during your three game suspension. So, if so I stand erected, I would think that we compete in a different competition. Dont hang me out to dry though😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Strange one this though, I didn’t realise that suspension rules differ. Apparently in the Bundesliga if you are red carded it only applies to that competition, so if you’re sent off in a league game you could feature in a Cup game during your three game suspension. So, if so I stand erected, I would think that we compete in a different competition. Dont hang me out to dry though����
    Thanks, you continue to stand erected, time soon catches up with us all though. I am more confused now than I was at the start of this .