+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squad Numbers

Squad Numbers

Tomorrow or Thursday surely? I’m always interested in the 7 shirt. Tomlin had the honour after Whitts but that ship seems to have sailed sadly. Maybe Reid or Murphy this season?

Re: Squad Numbers

They were released several days ago & I can't find them now ... aargh! There was minimal change. 7 was left free, so I assume Whyte will get 7 & the new striker will get 10. Tomlin got 17. Day 25? Flint & Nelson 5 & 16 but I can't remember which way around. That'll annoy me now until I find it!

Were they? Blimey. Forget this thread then!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    They were released several days ago & I can't find them now ... aargh! There was minimal change. 7 was left free, so I assume Whyte will get 7 & the new striker will get 10. Tomlin got 17. Day 25? Flint & Nelson 5 & 16 but I can't remember which way around. That'll annoy me now until I find it!
    Flint 5
    Nelson 16
    Bacuna 15

The idiot sat next to me for the nice game insisted it was Bacuna playing right back.

Really? Official website not showing them yet. New signings have silouettes like their identity is being protected by the courts

I don't think they're "officially" released yet but it's obvious who's taking what really. Probably just waiting on the new signings coming in to make a big announcement.

Official statement.

Tomorrow! A few final tweaks being made after our busy week

Official statement.

Tomorrow! A few final tweaks being made after our busy week
    Wonder if there will be any major numbers not taken. Usually a clue where the manager wants to strengthen!

Looking ominous for quite a few on the revamped squad list.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/players/594

No Connolly, Damour, Tomlin, Madine or Bogle.

Patterson officially listed as an Attacker

Looking ominous for quite a few on the revamped squad list.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/players/594

No Connolly, Damour, Tomlin, Madine or Bogle.

Patterson officially listed as an Attacker
    Overnight that page had last seasons squad numbers on. Now it only shows Paterson with No. 13 and they've added a picture of Tomlin in the midfield

Bogle added now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Bogle added now as well.
    Loic Damour and Matt Connolly still airbrushed out.

No sign either of any of the u23s who went to USA/Canada tour - James Waite, Ciaron Brown, Cameron Coxe or Aaron Bolger. Some of them are showing on the u23 squad page, but that is even more of a mess than the first team ones. In previous years a number of u23s have been given first team squad numbers and shown on the first team page on the club website.

They have pictures raggety taggedy style for 25 players up now.

Looks as if Glatzel is having to piggy back the Gaffer while he plays this season. He is big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    They have pictures raggety taggedy style for 25 players up now.

Looks as if Glatzel is having to piggy back the Gaffer while he plays this season. He is big enough.
    It's obvious who was there on the day they took the pictures with the new kit.

Missing that day were Hoilett and Bacuna (away on international duty) and the new signings (apart from Joe Day).

To me it seems Day went to the photo shoot to get his pen pic done before he was annouced as a new signing (much like he was pictured in training the day before he was revealed as a City player).

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Morrison looks like he's very "relaxed"

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Thats still only 24 players though. Be interesting to see what happens next.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...bers-confirmed
    Announced

Damour and Connolly don't have squad numbers and we have no 10 or 15.

So long Damour
    Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat

Ciaron Browne and Aaron Bolger given squad numbers - but not Cameron Coxe or James Waite!

Leandro Bacuna is the new No 7 !!

Damour....
    So long sweet prince

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Ciaron Browne and Aaron Bolger given squad numbers - but not Cameron Coxe or James Waite!

Leandro Bacuna is the new No 7 !!
    Did Coxe ever sign his contract? He must have but the club haven't said anything about it whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Did Coxe ever sign his contract? He must have but the club haven't said anything about it whatsoever.
    I was just looking at the four u23s who went on the USA/Canada tour. Two have been given squad numbers; two haven't.

I assume Coxe has signed his contract - he's on the club u23 squad page (although that probably doesn't mean anything - the site is a dogs breakfast at the moment)

Number 10 though....