+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gratzel speaks good English - that will help with the integration into the team

Gratzel speaks good English - that will help with the integration into the team

Re: Gratzel speaks good English - that will help with the integration into the team

Not surprising,most continentals second language is english.

Re: Gratzel speaks good English - that will help with the integration into the team

Appears we have found another player for people to continually misspell and get their name wrong. Keeping with tradition it's good to see.

But your point is right he can speak good English, which is welcoming of course when trying to integrate into a predominantly English speaking side.

International

The name Bale springs to mind when I read this

I see Gratzel joins an illustrious list of Cardiff forwards. Let's hope he can become a legend like Zahore and Boothroyd!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Apologies

My finger went off half cocked

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    The name Bale springs to mind when I read this

Bale speaks Cardiff

I’ve heard him

Has Gratzel mentioned the Wigan game?I’m very interested in the pronunciation of Wigan🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Has Gratzel mentioned the Wigan game?I’m very interested in the pronunciation of Wigan������������
    For his sake let's hope he's rested if we draw Wolverhampton of Wycombe Wanderers in ze next round of the EFL cup

[QUOTE=xsnaggle;4991494]The name Bale springs to mind when I read this[/QUOTE

Bale is getting far too harsh a ride from even Brits now. His Spanish teacher said he could speak Spanish but as an introvert would be more nervous about demonstrating that to an already hostile press and, in terms of integration, I seem to remember Real Madrid players being criticised for going out on the town just before a big game by their local press with no one pointing out that "family man Bale" isn't interested in that.