+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Some of you may remember a video I posted of my band doing a punk cover of Down Under by Men At Work

Some of you may remember a video I posted of my band doing a punk cover of Down Under by Men At Work

Well, here's our latest effort!

Re: Some of you may remember a video I posted of my band doing a punk cover of Down Under by Men At Work

Re: Some of you may remember a video I posted of my band doing a punk cover of Down Under by Men At Work

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks

Love it!!

Really like your stuff. Reminds me of wheatus

Great stuff

Too good musically to be punk rockers. Do you do non Punk?

Loved it and I'm an old jazz/big band fart

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Thanks
    The first posting slot screws up photos and videos for some reason

I enjoyed that

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Too good musically to be punk rockers. Do you do non Punk?
    3 out of 4 of us are in another band. Videos below.