+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another brexit cost

Another brexit cost

After the £100m advertising thread, here's the next one. £2.1bn for food, medicine, and other stuff that in a sane world wouldn't cost so much extra.

Re: Another brexit cost

It's very reassuring that ample funds are being allocated to overcome any short term difficulties.

I'm baffled Theresa. How come there seems to be a gigantic money tree to provide for the demands of the DUP and this Brexshit farce?

And yet still no plan, no big trade deals, no ****ing ideas merely empty rhetoric from those who follow this demented cult.

Listening to some haulier union rep talking today of how the impact will affect business. Along with the CBI, Trade Unions, BMA, Royal College of nursing are they all wrong in expressing their concerns at this farce?

She lied. There is a magic money tree. It's called QE which so far has produced 434 billion quid of magic money. I read recently that she lied on 108 occasions when stating Britain would leave the EU in March this year. Something tells me she's very comfortable with lying. A vicar's daughter, too.