+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michelle Owen

Michelle Owen

She's one of my favourite reporters. She gives her opinion on the championship, and I think she's pretty much spot on.
    Never mind her affiliation with the wurzels, she usually has a good word for us.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...eston-16681872

Re: Michelle Owen

You can’t look passed relegated Premier League teams Fulham and Cardiff for quality. Fulham have once again had a busy transfer window and on paper their attacking line up is frightening. Ivan Cavaleiro and Anthony Knockaert either side of Aleksander Mitrovic is enough to scare any championship defence. At Cardiff, Neil Warnock will be aiming for his ninth promotion. They’ve been busy the transfer market too and snapped up highly rated Welsh international Will Vaulks and defensive giant Aden Flint. Warnock is at his best in the Championship and expectations will be high for him to mastermind another promotion.
    I know it’s deja vu after last season but Fulham have made some great signings!

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    They must be favourites.

I backed us at 12/1 to win it. If you fancy a bet, Add Man. City Portsmouth and Salford.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Yes I see them finishing third just behind us ,with a goal to spare .

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    They must be favourites.

I backed us at 12/1 to win it. If you fancy a bet, Add Man. City Portsmouth and Salford.
    Ive gone Man City, Cardiff, Portsmouth Plymouth Celtic

1500/1

They must be favourites.

I was just thinking Liverpool, Fulham and Pompey.

Man City are short odds and I don’t like backing Cardiff

Coming back to the subject Ms. Owen looks like the sort of lady you wouldn't mind having a pint with.

They must be favourites.

I've done that bet but with Sunderland instead of Portsmouth. Could go either way that one I think.

She's one of my favourite reporters. She gives her opinion on the championship, and I think she's pretty much spot on.
    Never mind her affiliation with the wurzels, she usually has a good word for us.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...eston-16681872
    I’m sure someone asked her if she supported them and she said ‘no’, but wouldn’t say who she actually did support and fwiw I don’t think it’s us

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I’m sure someone asked her if she supported them and she said ‘no’, but wouldn’t say who she actually did support and fwiw I don’t think it’s us
    I’m pretty sure she’s from Shrewsbury and is a Villa fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I’m pretty sure she’s from Shrewsbury and is a Villa fan
    https://www.marathi.tv/anchor/michelle-owen-biography/

I am sure she did a Bristol City podcast a few years ago - but she went to University in Swansea, looks like she went to school in Church Stretton (Shropshire) and does a South Wales radio programme in addition to Sky Sports reporting and presenting. She has done loads of Cardiff pre-match press conferences in recent years. I like her.

Without wanting to sound like sludge I don't care who she supports she's a good reporter and she's stunning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Without wanting to sound like sludge I don't care who she supports she's a good reporter and she's stunning!!!
    Yup lovely looking woman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Coming back to the subject Ms. Owen looks like the sort of lady you wouldn't mind having a pint with.
    She is cute. A cute girl that knows football does things for me.