+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff U23 side

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff U23 side

The writing is on the wall for Smithies, Cunningham and Tomlin. And Madine too if he wasn't injured. Not sure what is wrong but to have Day ahead of Smithies says a lot. And no full back cover with Richards injured too. I suppose Bacuna could cover it if there was an injury. Tomlin doesn't surprise me but the support Warnock has given him and then to not pick him for the squad when we have no midfield to speak of is again says it all. I think the club want to offload those players' wages and get a bit of fee income in too. The way Warnock has treated them seems odd, but we don't know what has happened behind the scenes.

If you include Madine that's £15m of transfers fees on players who won't even be in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    The writing is on the wall for Smithies, Cunningham and Tomlin. And Madine too if he wasn't injured. Not sure what is wrong but to have Day ahead of Smithies says a lot. And no full back cover with Richards injured too. I suppose Bacuna could cover it if there was an injury. Tomlin doesn't surprise me but the support Warnock has given him and then to not pick him for the squad when we have no midfield to speak of is again says it all. I think the club want to offload those players' wages and get a bit of fee income in too. The way Warnock has treated them seems odd, but we don't know what has happened behind the scenes.

If you include Madine that's £15m of transfers fees on players who won't even be in the squad.
    Re Tomlin, he can't play centre mid. That would be a disaster. Madine will probably start vs Wigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Re Tomlin, he can't play centre mid. That would be a disaster. Madine will probably start vs Wigan.
    Madine is doubtful according to the match preview on the BBC Sport website.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Madine is doubtful according to the match preview on the BBC Sport website.
    I think they'll look for him to play now Glatzel is out. Is Bogle next cab off the rank if not?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I really hope you're wrong. Give me Danny Ward all day long. Please god, no more Madine in a City shirt.