+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff U23 side

Re: Cardiff U23 side

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Finished 0-5. Fair play that's an outstanding result.
    Definitely the result which should have the most attention out of yesterday's two games as far as I'm concerned.

Three or four names I don't recognise in the line up, but most of them have a lot of experience from playing at this level last season.

Cogman, Jones, Parsons, Bagan, Pinchard, Chiabi, Mayembe, Colwill, Kavanagh, Evans, Davies.

Subs: Rippon, Jenkins, Pritchard, Ligendza, Schwank.

Never mind Tomlin , the most important thing from that U23 game was that Paterson played and scored. He will be so important for us again this season,I sometimes think it’s easily over looked how effective he was in the season we were promoted because of his changing playing positions but we’re a much more dangerous attacking team when he’s in the side

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Never mind Tomlin , the most important thing from that U23 game was that Paterson played and scored. He will be so important for us again this season,I sometimes think it’s easily over looked how effective he was in the season we were promoted because of his changing playing positions but we’re a much more dangerous attacking team when he’s in the side
    I agree he will be a key player this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    You can't miss someone you never had. Ship him out and save the wages.
    Agreed. He's had 2 years. We can't expect a complete turn around just because he's lost some weight.
    Two years is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Definitely the result which should have the most attention out of yesterday's two games as far as I'm concerned.

Three or four names I don't recognise in the line up, but most of them have a lot of experience from playing at this level last season.

Cogman, Jones, Parsons, Bagan, Pinchard, Chiabi, Mayembe, Colwill, Kavanagh, Evans, Davies.

Subs: Rippon, Jenkins, Pritchard, Ligendza, Schwank.
    Any idea how Mayrnbe got on.
    Looked an exciting prospect at the Taffs Well game

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Any idea how Mayrnbe got on.
    Looked an exciting prospect at the Taffs Well game
    I know nothing about the match other than the score Tim - I'm hoping they'll have highlights of it on Cardiff City World. Credit to Mayembe for taking the chance he was given a few weeks ago, but I notice Keenan Patten wasn't involved yesterday and has been featuring for the Under 23s - have a look at the shot he had against Haverfordwest if you can.