+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nice timing by the jacks

Nice timing by the jacks

The trust taking the hedge fund to court apparently, that will only end one way.....derbies with Wrexham again

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...it-is-then/#62

Re: Nice timing by the jacks

Good for them

Amen to the swans trust

Just think how much they lauded it over us with having a club ran by the fans and only through and through jacks on the board

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Amen to the swans trust

Just think how much they lauded it over us with having a club ran by the fans and only through and through jacks on the board

They sure did....this sort of action will rip the club to shreds, how ☹️ wonder how lord huw is doing in his various new houses?

What are they taking them to court for?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    What are they taking them to court for?
    Not creating enough Caravan spaces in the car park

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The trust taking the hedge fund to court apparently, that will only end one way.....derbies with Wrexham again

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...it-is-then/#62
    What's the court case about and what are they hopin to gain from it all?
    Sounds complicated

I think it's because shares were sold to the Americans to give them a controlling stake in the club without the Trust being given the opportunity to purchase more of their own to prevent that. Football rivalries aside we should all be rooting for the Trust on this, it essentially seems to be a story of fans trying to protect their club from big business and being shafted

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think it's because shares were sold to the Americans to give them a controlling stake in the club without the Trust being given the opportunity to purchase more of their own to prevent that. Football rivalries aside we should all be rooting for the Trust on this, it essentially seems to be a story of fans trying to protect their club from big business and being shafted
    I'd love to but then I remember working in Swansea when we were in court every other week.

But I do agree, trusts have an important part to play and should ideally be better supoorted.

I was living in Swansea during the Petty years and went with a couple of mates on one of the Petty Out marches (OK I was there to have a pint in reality but I was there) so excuse me while I say feck 'em. Their fans in the vast majority have looked down on us and the crap about how well they have been run compared to us joke club in 'legoland' stadium (nope me neither!), the rebrand was a sense of hilarity to them whilst it ripped us apart . Jenkins always used to look down on us from that huge nose of his whilst they shot themselves in the foot sacking Laudrup and caused their own demise by spending 10s of millions on utter garbage whilst banging on about how much better run they were than us.

So forgive me while I chuckle at their fans and owners having a go at each other at 'everybodys second club'. I hope they feck off back to where they belong back in League 2 playing those other chip on their shoulder tw@ts Newport County

I will never forget the crap they gave us when we were in the s.hit..
    Hope they crash and burn as a club..

League 2 for a few years would be poetic justice. Amazing how they hate Jenkins so much, they’ve just been saved by selling 2 players for 30 million signed for peanuts by.......although I’m sure the 27 hedge funders are buzzing

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I will never forget the crap they gave us when we were in the s.hit..
    Hope they crash and burn as a club..

Model well run club.

My arse

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Model well run club.

My arse
    Your arse indeed. The could easily be the next Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I was living in Swansea during the Petty years and went with a couple of mates on one of the Petty Out marches (OK I was there to have a pint in reality but I was there) so excuse me while I say feck 'em. Their fans in the vast majority have looked down on us and the crap about how well they have been run compared to us joke club in 'legoland' stadium (nope me neither!), the rebrand was a sense of hilarity to them whilst it ripped us apart . Jenkins always used to look down on us from that huge nose of his whilst they shot themselves in the foot sacking Laudrup and caused their own demise by spending 10s of millions on utter garbage whilst banging on about how much better run they were than us.

So forgive me while I chuckle at their fans and owners having a go at each other at 'everybodys second club'. I hope they feck off back to where they belong back in League 2 playing those other chip on their shoulder tw@ts Newport County