+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: £80 million Harry Maguire

Re: £80 million Harry Maguire

Ole is an expert at paying huge sums for average players. I wonder whether he'd be interested in Lee Tomlin ?
    Good business on the part of Leicester though.
    Biggest con since we got £8m from WBA for Apathetic Ken !

Flint was a steal ! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    To be fair I thought at the time van dijk was expensive, he now looks a steal.
    Exactly, they should if got him....glad they didn’t though....

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    To be fair I thought at the time van dijk was expensive, he now looks a steal.
    Van Dijk played a major role in winning them the Champions League and coming second in the Premier League so has effectively paid for himself already, however it was such a huge risk spending so much on any one single player (what he had been injured first day and missed the season?) that I would never say it was a steal. Transfer market is bonkers and eventually someone is going to spend massive money without any result from it....it looks like this might be it.

Apparently Leicester want Ake to replace him but Bournemouth want £75 million for him

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Apparently Leicester want Ake to replace him but Bournemouth want £75 million for him
    Seen them coming. Burnley want 50m for Tarkowski.

Every year football disappears further and further up it's own arsehole and the only winners are the super clubs who can afford to pay these ridiculous fees.