+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you think we will finish

Where do you think we will finish

Been reading a number of season reviews for championship.

I'm not sure if it's because we are not one of the big spenders or a big name but not getting to much attention. I personally feel the squad is better than the one that went up with a lot of points even if don't bring anyone else in which I expect us to.

We were only just short of staying up and did very well against teams around us which is what I expect in championship.

I know we are 3rd favourites but can't see why Leeds are so fancied.

The championship is hard to predict but I wouldn't be surprised to see us as champions.
    Our strikers only got 18 goals all that season and I would certainly expect us with Reid and the new striker to get almost double that plus Madine won't be as bad.

Re: Where do you think we will finish

Leeds have lost their keeper to Burnley and Pontus Jansen to Brentford. Anderlecht are after Keemar Roofe, if he goes I can see them struggling at both ends of the pitch. To answer your question, 4th followed by play-off heartache.

Leeds are fancied because they've kept their manager and are predicted to kick on again.

I think if Reid and Glatzel play together and click we could have a very good season, I know absolutely jack shit about Glatzel bar the odd article that's been posted and 3 minutes of YouTube so it's a lot of wishful thinking that he comes in and does the biz.

Think our midfield is one light but the players we have already are good enough for this level.. noticed bolger is listed in the first team, maybe that's why we aren't looking for another one..

Our wide players should take the piss.

I think we can have a real go this year at top 2, but good squads don't guarantee feck all in this league so we could equally come 12th

Top 8.

5th

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    5th
    I was just going to say that.

3rd.

We look short on pace in our back line and our center midfield will not be able keep chasing teams on a 35% possession without burning out by Christmas.
    We will bully teams and most won't handle our set pieces thou on a positive note .
    Top 6 is best bet.

3rd or 4th then ......

International

2nd

1st

I think we'll win it

9th. Slow start, Warnock gone by Christmas and the rest of the season with a new manager and a change of style.

In the top one.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I know absolutely jack shit about Glatzel bar the odd article that's been posted and 3 minutes of YouTube so it's a lot of wishful thinking that he comes in and does the biz.
    I appreciate your honestly and can relate. I've never been a forum member pretending to have followed each signing since they played youth football either!

I think that in recent years, the only signing (albeit loan) that I really did know about was Arter!

In answer to the OP, I think we'll be in or around the Play-Offs but by Christmas we'd be mid-table.

8th-10th. Don’t think we’ll like not being the underdog.

5th

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    9th. Slow start, Warnock gone by Christmas and the rest of the season with a new manager and a change of style.
    Unfortunately this has a ring of reality...

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I appreciate your honestly and can relate. I've never been a forum member pretending to have followed each signing since they played youth football either!

I think that in recent years, the only signing (albeit loan) that I really did know about was Arter!

In answer to the OP, I think we'll be in or around the Play-Offs but by Christmas we'd be mid-table.
    If he is what the articles say he is then we could possibly have a decent player on our hands, but these articles don't half talk up players so I'll wait and see.

I've just got this niggling feeling of him and Reid partner up and hit it off they could possibly be brilliant for us this season.

2nd

4th and we will lose at Wembley

Banned

11th.

championes championes ole ole ole

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    championes championes ole ole ole