+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mozza having a great season would be a big bonus

Mozza having a great season would be a big bonus

If he can play even better than when we were last in the Championship and get a few goals I’ll be pleased.
    His Premiership experience should have made him a better player with more confidence.
    Stay fit and on form Mozza.

Re: Mozza having a great season would be a big bonus

I think he will have a good season. We missed consistency from hum last season. Same goes for Joe Ralls, I think he'll be very good too.

He's among the best in the league. I wouldn't be surprised if we are in the top 3 for least goals conceeded and most clean sheets,

Surprised me last season but not in a good way. Simply outstanding in the championship and really struggled to make the step up.

Hope he’s back to his best this season as we’re going to need him after the loss of Manga

I think Morrison was a bit unlucky last season. He should have had 5 goals and didn't get much protection from midfield.

It will help not playing against such quick.plauers but then we probably aren't going to be as rigid when defending.

I think he is better than a lot of centre backs in the pl and gets a bit of stick because he isn't quick.

He will probably cost us the game now

Not started well today.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not started well today.
    He's never been known for having pace, but today he looked slower than ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    He's never been known for having pace, but today he looked slower than ever!
    Him and Flint we are all over the place today. That needs to be fixed ASAP, or it's going to be exploited all season long.