+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore Emotions

Zohore Emotions

Watching goals he seems so disinterested , doesn't move in the box to make space away from his defender or his attacking partner ?

Re: Zohore Emotions

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Watching goals he seems so disinterested , doesn't move in the box to make space away from his defender or his attacking partner ?
    Do you mean that you're watching the West Brom v Forest game?

Hmm yes , late kick off ?

he's ****ing useless..be taken off soon.

..just noticed he's off already..says it all

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..just noticed he's off already..says it all
    I've never seen a player who if he starts poorly or things aren't going his way, then it just gets worse. I know that Warnock wasn't playing to his strengths, but Zohore has zero ability in getting himself into a game, whether that was getting his arse on the end of a crap cross or forcing defensive errors through his presence. That was a major problem with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I've never seen a player who if he starts poorly or things aren't going his way, then it just gets worse. I know that Warnock wasn't playing to his strengths, but Zohore has zero ability in getting himself into a game, whether that was getting his arse on the end of a crap cross or forcing defensive errors through his presence. That was a major problem with him.
    ...and still is

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...and still is
    And i can't see things changing. He never really adapted his game with us. Initially he was dropping deep and turning defenders but that all stopped when Warnock went route row Z, and i don't mean Zohore. He just didn't know what to do or show any inclination to actually do something about it.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38246807

West Brom fans in agreement re Zohore.

I started watching tonight's match after about five minutes and saw the rest of the first half with the sound turned down - I genuinely wasn't sure whether he was playing or not when the half time adverts came on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38246807

West Brom fans in agreement re Zohore.
    2548D4C0-DFF8-4E6B-B046-617D4AFACB92.jpg

Some of those on here too