Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
The irony of telling people what subject they are allowed an opinion on in the same breath as accusing others of being against freedom of speech (who are these people you speak of that are actually doing this, by the way?)

The 'dumbed down generation' as you so eloquently put it, frequently complain about the atrocities that you have mentioned. I'm not sure how you would know either way... Have you got a good sample size of these thick-as-shit, millennial loonie liberals in your social circle that you can vox pop on the subject?

Hopefully you can come back and post a chart with your results after you've conducted your research.

Getting back to the issue at hand, not wanting innocent children to be murdered in their classrooms every year shouldn't be a f**king discussion.

Dunblane turned out to be the pivotal moment in gun control in the UK - why shouldn't the public of a nation that hasn't had a school shooting in over 20 years, thanks to changes in our gun laws, be able to say that they think another nation has got their priorities completely arse backwards in regards to gun control? (This is usually when someone says that the USA's history is more entrenched in gun culture/wars so it wouldn't work... Let's just skip that bit by saying Germany have had 4 mass shootings in 20 years, the USA have had 2 in the last 24 hours!)

The ones who talk about tyranny and constitutional rights clearly care more about history and tradition than the lives of innocent civilians living in a different world to the one when independence was declared in the US over 200 years ago! They can go **** themselves... Hopefully with a bayonet rifle.
Such hysterical anger !
I didn’t tell anyone what opinions they can have.
Some people might think liberty is even more important than safety- ever considered that ?

I can’t even de cypher the stuff about vox pops and it’s not implicit in protecting the Constitution that you want people to kill anyone.

It’s only the dumbed down generation who think charts and graphs are a substitute for common sense or logical thinking so no I won’t bother with that bollocks.

You don’t seem to grasp that there are so many guns in the USA which is a big place that it’d take 100 years of gun control before you’d reduce gun crimes.

Bit freaky wishing people harm because they said something you didn’t like on a message board really!