IMO, there is an underground civil war going on in Merica at the moment, I understand that its their 2nd amendment right but don't think i could ever want, or agree with it, mass shootings/killings have not suddenly become a norm in the land of the FREE!, but i cannot remember mass shootings politicised in the way that they are currently, there was also an incident in Chicago which hasn't received as much attention, prolly because only 7 got injured, but it was a multiple incident. I note this morning that Cloudfire have pulled their hosting for 8chan, but another hosting Co. will take it on, if there is a buck to be made!!!. It's a sick world at the moment and we end up arguing on here who is the sickest, if a human wants it that bad enough they will find a way, Thomas Hamilton and Michael Ryan managed to pull it off in a country with relatively strict gun ownership laws, I do think that our strict gun laws have contributed to the UK having a low incident count, that low, i could remember these two names without having to bing. Knife crime? now that's a different story.