+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I hate the Championship

I hate the Championship

Weekend ruined again.
    Last year in the Prem we were expected to lose every week so when we did it was kind of ok. A win was a bonus.
    On the other hand, In the Championship we expect to win more often than not, so when we lose it us a massive disappointment.
    Wigan are also rans, will be glad to stay in Chamionship. The sort of team we should despatch if we have any pretension of going back up. Yet we lost. Very very poor.

Re: I hate the Championship

it shouldn't but it has annoyed me this weekend. I suppose for the first match you have all the build up and excitement also.

On the plus side we should have more weekends where we win. Well we will, if we didn't I'm sure everyone on this board would have found a local bridge by that point.

We could have done with a nice easy home game to start, now we also have promoted Luton coming. Pain in the a really. I dint think August will be our month so hang in until sept or October when we get going.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Weekend ruined again.
    Last year in the Prem we were expected to lose every week so when we did it was kind of ok. A win was a bonus.
    On the other hand, In the Championship we expect to win more often than not, so when we lose it us a massive disappointment.
    Wigan are also rans, will be glad to stay in Chamionship. The sort of team we should despatch if we have any pretension of going back up. Yet we lost. Very very poor.
    There's a certain arrogance to your post. It was been one match and we're by no means expected to walk the season.

Wigan deserved to win and took their chances.

And besides, in the past 30 years I’ve seen loads of teams lose opening games and then go on to good things, we beat Man City at home ffs.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We could have done with a nice easy home game to start, now we also have promoted Luton coming. Pain in the a really. I dint think August will be our month so hang in until sept or October when we get going.
    Do you remember how we started the season 2 years ago?

Despite what Sean Morrison had to say, they were not ready. The team and the manager were outmaneuvered in the second half. Three points thrown away. It's a ****ing pain in arse.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    And besides, in the past 30 years I’ve seen loads of teams lose opening games and then go on to good things, we beat Man City at home ffs.....
    Reading 05/06 lost their first game

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Despite what Sean Morrison had to say, they were not ready. The team and the manager were outmaneuvered in the second half. Three points thrown away. It's a ****ing pain in arse.
    We ran teams to death for 10 games 2 years ago and were ahead of everyone fitness wise until they caught up. I had a feeling we got complacent after going 1 up as we were in control until then