+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London is a s***hole

London is a s***hole

Westminster, once the epicentre of the mighty British Empire.

Paul Joseph Watson's brutal assessment of the nation's capital is below.

Re: London is a s***hole

Having been in Delhi two weeks ago London seems like the Garden of Eden.

Oh yes, let's see what Paul Joseph Watson has to say about it!

Judging from the pic, Delhi street s****ers would have little difficulty integrating in Westminster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes lets, he's entitled to an opinion like everyone else isn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yes lets, he's entitled to an opinion like everyone else isn't he.

Yes he's entitled to an opinion. I don't know why he would be the first person to go for an accurate opinion on London. Perhaps you could help me understand as you seem to respect him.

Blog Entries

Yes he's entitled to an opinion. I don't know why he would be the first person to go for an accurate opinion on London. Perhaps you could help me understand as you seem to respect him.

I respect everyone's opinion Lardy, even yours

If you could just tear yourself away from admiring Robert Mueller's photograph you'd have time to view the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I respect everyone's opinion Lardy, even yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    If you could just tear yourself away from admiring Robert Mueller's photograph you'd have time to view the video.

That's great. Why is Paul Joseph Watson the man to go to on this?

Well if someone moved from their home in Sheffield to live somewhere else to ply a blogging living that could be done from anywhere surely they wouldn't choose an over-populated shithole?

Blog Entries

Why not? what don't you agree with in that madworld vid? it is a mad world for sure

Just watched the video and my brain is hurting now - why do alt right/new right people always have to be so tremendously pleased with themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just watched the video and my brain is hurting now - why do alt right/new right people always have to be so tremendously pleased with themselves?
    Second thoughts, I suppose it's hard not to be when you know everything about everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Second thoughts, I suppose it's hard not to be when you know everything about everything.
    Not sure who you were talking to in your first post?

I welcome different options as they make you think.
    With PJW he’s nothing more than a cretin with a big mouth translated to his iPad who if it wasn’t for the Internet and he had to rely on printed press for his outpourings he’d have less chance of making a living then a particularly obnoxious big issue salesman.

I'm not sure whether I agree with him about London , but I think Paul Joseph Watson is a talented and intelligent young man.
    It's very rare to find independent thinkers in that age group now .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I welcome different options as they make you think.
    With PJW he’s nothing more than a cretin with a big mouth translated to his iPad who if it wasn’t for the Internet and he had to rely on printed press for his outpourings he’d have less chance of making a living then a particularly obnoxious big issue salesman.
    Obviously, just like Katie Hopkins, he is not trying to make his money out of you. The most telling part of his diatribe was that he bemoaned the cost of London rents in dollars not pounds. Shows his target audience was the suck it up InfoWars tribe, most of whom live in middle America and are unlikely to have ever ventured near to one of the most vibrant cities on the planet. Still, if he impressed a bunch of gullible souls from the provinces breathing the same air he is not going to reject the clicks!

Do you think I should nominate him in that thread about Great Britons ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Obviously, just like Katie Hopkins, he is not trying to make his money out of you. The most telling part of his diatribe was that he bemoaned the cost of London rents in dollars not pounds. Shows his target audience was the suck it up InfoWars tribe, most of whom live in middle America and are unlikely to have ever ventured near to one of the most vibrant cities on the planet. Still, if he impressed a bunch of gullible souls from the provinces breathing the same air he is not going to reject the clicks!

You should start a channel really.

Exactly😉👍👏👏

He screams his faux outrage and some gullible arsehole laps it up.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I'm not sure whether I agree with him about London , but I think Paul Joseph Watson is a talented and intelligent young man.
    It's very rare to find independent thinkers in that age group now .
    The term 'independent thinker' flatters him if that video is anything to go by. It's not particularly witty and neither is it representational. Not quite sure how it impresses anyone.

I didn't watch it, but his stuff is usually good. Very impressive I always think.

Well if someone moved from their home in Sheffield to live somewhere else to ply a blogging living that could be done from anywhere surely they wouldn't choose an over-populated shithole?
    A mixture of fact, opinion and, I suspect, fake news delivered at a breakneck speed is effective because it gives anyone wishing to dispute what he is saying no time to formulate an argument before he has moved on to something else. However, he really shouldn't have tried to answer the question "so, why do you live there?" himself, because all of the certainty drained from him in a matter of seconds then and the answer he gave was feeble, unconvincing and twee.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The term 'independent thinker' flatters him if that video is anything to go by. It's not particularly witty and neither is it representational. Not quite sure how it impresses anyone.
    Sorry to bring this subject up again, but the term "independent thinker" had me wondering to myself, "now, who else on here do I know who would use that expression?".

The purpose of creating this thread was to highlight London's decline - and the UK's too - which we must all realise is being made worse by endless and unnecessary austerity measures. It's most noticeable in cities and large towns as an amble along St Mary's and Queen Street will confirm. The UK's dire retail sales numbers these past three months is a clear indicator the economy's heading south at a quickening pace.