+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alimami Gory - Le Harve

Alimami Gory - Le Harve

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...-alimami-gory/

An attacking midfielder. Makes sense, we only have 3 of them . I have never heard of him!

Re: Alimami Gory - Le Harve

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

An attacking midfielder. Makes sense, we only have 3 of them . I have never heard of him!
    When I did a search for his stats, I know that I'm sad, I found the following 'Alimami Gory is a French professional footballer who plays as a striker for Ligue 2 club Le Havre AC.'

Now it makes sense.

The next Loic Damour!

And this site describes him as a winger!

http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-con...side-days-ago/

Seem to specialize in buying foreign crap that don't deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    And this site describes him as a winger!

http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-con...side-days-ago/
    Replacement for Hoilett? Ominous that him or Ward didn't come on vs Wigan.

Also linked with Eddie Nketiah of Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Also linked with Eddie Nketiah of Arsenal
    Längd: 1,75 m
    Vikt: 72 kg

scored about three goals

French websites & forums are not very complimentary, have the French equivalent of "not very good", "I'll drive him to the station","€2M is a good deal" also a few comments about reliable planes and he better go by boat, which are surprising!

https://www.transfermarkt.com/aliman...spieler/435492

Most often played in midfield on the left

Dont know about a fecking attacking midfielder. We need
    A Goalkeeper
    A defender with pace
    A defensive midfielder
    A striker

To start!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Dont know about a fecking attacking midfielder. We need
    A Goalkeeper
    A defender with pace
    A defensive midfielder
    A striker

To start!!
    A keeper? I don't think we're going to get better than Smithies and Day with Etheridge about.

The centre back and defensive mid would be nice and I think we have enough up front to make that a nice to have, rather than a necessity.

A keeper? I don't think we're going to get better than Smithies and Day with Etheridge about.

The centre back and defensive mid would be nice and I think we have enough up front to make that a nice to have, rather than a necessity.
    Just dont know what to make of Smithies situation. I an sure he was on his way out until Etheridge's injury. Would not be surprised if he still goes and we bring in another keeper.
    Worry greatly that this is too soon for Day. Defence was all over the place after he came on. Will take time to settle in.

It amazes me that Warnock appears to emphasize a number 10 when we have a number of players who can play that position. Whats more interesting is our style of play doesn't suit a number 10 at all with the ball being launched over midfield and straight to the attackers.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Just dont know what to make of Smithies situation. I an sure he was on his way out until Etheridge's injury. Would not be surprised if he still goes and we bring in another keeper.
    Worry greatly that this is too soon for Day. Defence was all over the place after he came on. Will take time to settle in.
    I don't think the defence was in a great shape when Etheridge came on. Flint cleared one off the line and we gave away the penalty. Day didn't have a prayer with any of the goals but his kicking was horrendous. I really don't understand the Smithies situation, he was so highly rated at QPR.

There's plenty of videos of him scoring goals online - unfortunately, I think they were all scored on FIFA 19.

Wouldn’t it have been cheaper just to pay Arters loan wages for a year? Untested Frenchman on a no doubt a long contract = risky.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There's plenty of videos of him scoring goals online - unfortunately, I think they were all scored on FIFA 19.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=alim...active&ssui=on
    Quite a few here. They're not the crispest of finishes but they all count.

Might be a bloody good signing

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    French websites & forums are not very complimentary, have the French equivalent of "not very good", "I'll drive him to the station","€2M is a good deal" also a few comments about reliable planes and he better go by boat, which are surprising!
    That reads like an Ali Gory for future failure.

I thank you.

Still, we've got a ready made song for him...
    Gory Gory Alimami, Gory Gory Alimami,
    Gory Gory Alimami,
    Our sub is coming on.
    Last edited by Dorcus; 05-08-19 at 16:43. Reason: Spelling errors

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Still, we've got a ready made song for him...
    Gory Gory Alimami, Gory Gory Alimami,
    Gory Gory Alimami,
    Our sub is coming on.

Genuinely made me laugh.

Lot of negative stuff posted here, but I think he's intended as a reserve/ future talent. Presumably he's the mystery player spoken of for a while.
    Whilst I agree that we've got bigger priorities in the current starting team, I think it's a good thing that the club is ambitious enough to be recruiting future talent for development.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Lot of negative stuff posted here, but I think he's intended as a reserve/ future talent. Presumably he's the mystery player spoken of for a while.
    Whilst I agree that we've got bigger priorities in the current starting team, I think it's a good thing that the club is ambitious enough to be recruiting future talent for development.
    Enough future talent that’s all we hear, how about the now and an instant return to the money league?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    He's going to 23 in 3 weeks time! Cardiff City must be the only club where 23 is "one for the future". Summed up quite nicely by Paterson winning our young player of the year, again.