+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alimami Gory - Le Harve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Alimami Gory - Le Harve

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    A keeper? I don't think we're going to get better than Smithies and Day with Etheridge about.

The centre back and defensive mid would be nice and I think we have enough up front to make that a nice to have, rather than a necessity.
    Just dont know what to make of Smithies situation. I an sure he was on his way out until Etheridge's injury. Would not be surprised if he still goes and we bring in another keeper.
    Worry greatly that this is too soon for Day. Defence was all over the place after he came on. Will take time to settle in.

Re: Alimami Gory - Le Harve

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Just dont know what to make of Smithies situation. I an sure he was on his way out until Etheridge's injury. Would not be surprised if he still goes and we bring in another keeper.
    Worry greatly that this is too soon for Day. Defence was all over the place after he came on. Will take time to settle in.
    I don't think the defence was in a great shape when Etheridge came on. Flint cleared one off the line and we gave away the penalty. Day didn't have a prayer with any of the goals but his kicking was horrendous. I really don't understand the Smithies situation, he was so highly rated at QPR.