+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City Programmes

Cardiff City Programmes

There was a poster on here a couple of years ago who collects City programmes, and has them all, except for an odd few from the 1950's.
    I have got a few dozen from the 1950's 1st Div, I may have one of the missing matches. Does he still post on here?

Re: Cardiff City Programmes

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    There was a poster on here a couple of years ago who collects City programmes, and has them all, except for an odd few from the 1950's.
    I have got a few dozen from the 1950's 1st Div, I may have one of the missing matches. Does he still post on here?
    I got a load of programmes from the seventies that I need to get rid of.....

I have a load from the 70s and 80s. I don't even know where they are. I haven't seen them for at least 20 years.

Yeah ive also got loads from 60/70's too. Not rare then 🤣

How much is a football programme nowadays , I don't really see the appeal of them unless it's just to sell advertising

Got rid of my old home game programmes early 80's to buy some replacement wings for my wife's TR7......
    but I DID keep all the away game programmes from that era, as well as all the home european games, first under floodlights etc.
    Know exactly where they are....up the attic!

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    I can remember this fella posting a few times re. city programmes.
    http://cardiffcityprogrammes.weebly.com/1950-1951.html