+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boring thread

Boring thread

I have just discovered that there's an annual Boring Conference held annually in London. This not-to-be-missed event has had some fantastic talks since its inauguration almost 10 years ago. Subjects range from styles of tie to an analysis of almost 3000 sneezes light up what sounds like an amazing event. Where else could you find out more information about toilet roll serial numbers?

Anyway, what utterly useless and boring information do you have that would be of little interest to any of us?

First Team

Re: Boring thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I have just discovered that there's an annual Boring Conference held annually in London. This not-to-be-missed event has had some fantastic talks since its inauguration almost 10 years ago. Subjects range from styles of tie to an analysis of almost 3000 sneezes light up what sounds like an amazing event. Where else could you find out more information about toilet roll serial numbers?

Anyway, what utterly useless and boring information do you have that would be of little interest to any of us?

Please, please, please can we nominate "RonnieBird" as our representative. She's an archetype.

My suggestion for a boring thread would be a poll for posters' favourite single binary number.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    My suggestion for a boring thread would be a poll for posters' favourite single binary number.
    Although the base-2 numeral system is a positional notation with a radix of 2 I've always favoured 1

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Although the base-2 numeral system is a positional notation with a radix of 2 I've always favoured 1
    Is that something to do with bath salts?