+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Government will fall.

This Government will fall.

Unbelievable.
    They will over the next few WEEKS experience growing public discontent that results in another election.
    Stupidity.
    Watch this space.
    The media are already on this and this time they are correct.

Re: This Government will fall.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Unbelievable.
    They will over the next few WEEKS experience growing public discontent that results in another election.
    Stupidity.
    Watch this space.
    Who is they?

The Government. Bojo down.

The Government. Bojo down.
    Just so I understand your argument. The Conservative Party, holding an 80 seat majority, will over-ride the fixed term election act to achieve what exactly?

Unbelievable.
    Stupidity.
    Watch this space.
    You're probably on about their intention to break international law and I agree it will be disastrous for this country.

Boris might fall, not the Goverment , he does not look healthy think Covid has damaged him, and the pressure of governing through these crap times would damage anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Boris might fall, not the Goverment , he does not look healthy think Covid has damaged him, and the pressure of governing through these crap times would damage anyone.
    I agree that Johnson could go and not the Government, but are you saying that it was the pressure of governing that led Him to go on holiday back in February and miss all of those Cobra meetings and was it the pressure which made him tell people it was alright to shake hands day's before he finally ordered a lockdown? The country is unlucky that at the time when we need competence, clear headedness and decisiveness from a Prime Minister, we end up with someone who has none of these qualities and didn't have them before Covid 19 existed.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You think Covid damaged him?

Funnily enough I had him down as even more colossal cuunt before he got the disease.

My favourite saying is 'Never give a monkey a machine gun'. Collectively that's what the UK did at the last general election. No wonder we're ****ed!