+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ronniebird/Walesbales

Ronniebird/Walesbales

This guy has over 400 posts using just his Ronniebird account and has only been using it for 3 weeks! He absolutely kills any decent thread by posting non stop with multiple accounts.

How come everyone but him gets posts and threads deleted? He is honestly worse for thie board than cris and Jurresset every have been.

I can't believe anyone bothers replying to him for one. But I can't believe Mike lets him carry on like this. The board has basically become unusable because of it.

Re: Ronniebird/Walesbales

I’ve had posts deleted for taking the piss out of him. But the mods leave all his far right nonsense up. They obviously agree with his rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This guy has over 400 posts using just his Ronniebird account and has only been using it for 3 weeks! He absolutely kills any decent thread by posting non stop with multiple accounts.

How come everyone but him gets posts and threads deleted? He is honestly worse for thie board than cris and Jurresset every have been.

I can't believe anyone bothers replying to him for one. But I can't believe Mike lets him carry on like this. The board has basically become unusable because of it.
    I think you have become unstable because of it

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I’ve had posts deleted for taking the piss out of him. But the mods leave all his far right nonsense up. They obviously agree with his rhetoric.
    You are just one step away from Godwin's law .. Go on Rudy, I know you want to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

I have to agree. It is tedious beyond reason now. I don't really like picking on people but either deliberately or through his "personality" he is dragging this board down in the same way a few others have (tried?) in the past.

Maybe a series of controls could be added? E.g. when he hits "post", a pop-up appears saying something like "you have been identified as a messageboard bore and it is highly unlikely that your post will contribute anything to the discussion. Are you sure you want to post?".

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I have to agree. It is tedious beyond reason now. I don't really like picking on people but either deliberately or through his "personality" he is dragging this board down in the same way a few others have (tried?) in the past.

Maybe a series of controls could be added? E.g. when he hits "post", a pop-up appears saying something like "you have been identified as a messageboard bore and it is highly unlikely that your post will contribute anything to the discussion. Are you sure you want to post?".
    It's happened before where every other post on here is by one person, but never like this. You go into a thread and 3 out of 5 posts will be by the same person agreeing with themselves using different log ins. I don't mind him joining in threads but at the moment it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are just one step away from Godwin's law .. Go on Rudy, I know you want to use it
    Godwin's Law

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a every single poster being wales-bales agreeing with himself increases

How do we know these two are the same people? Also never had a particular problem with WB.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Too late.