+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shocking!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Well I suppose it could be worse ........ They could've both been wearing KKK outfits

Racism is the easiest card to play ........ Does my F***ing head in
    Racism is the easiest card to play?! It's a black guy being led by a rope by 2 american policemen like they're taking him to be lynched. How is it not racist? Do you think they'd have done the same to a white person?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Racism is the easiest card to play?! It's a black guy being led by a rope by 2 american policemen like they're taking him to be lynched. How is it not racist? Do you think they'd have done the same to a white person?
    For a START I said it was a Shocking Image and yes I do NOT condone it ....... secondly YES, Racism is the easiest card to play nowadays, that was me making a general statement not one aimed at the image in question.

How do you know it's not been done to a non-African American in the past? I'm not sure there would have been such an uproar if the roles were reversed - But because of past historical events the picture is MASSIVELY Racist

For a START I said it was a Shocking Image and yes I do NOT condone it ....... secondly YES, Racism is the easiest card to play nowadays, that was me making a general statement not one aimed at the image in question.

How do you know it's not been done to a non-African American in the past? I'm not sure there would have been such an uproar if the roles were reversed - But because of past historical events the picture is MASSIVELY Racist
    What do you mean racism is the easiest card to play these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What do you mean racism is the easiest card to play these days?
    THIS for a Start

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...nter-asked-Sol

Who's playing the race card there? Everyone is saying it comes across as bad but it's obviously a genuine question without thinking.