+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shocking!

Re: Shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    I don’t think you know what playing the race card means.

Well I suppose it could be worse ........ They could've both been wearing KKK outfits

Racism is the easiest card to play ........ Does my F***ing head in
    I'd like to see where they've done that to white people. If you don't think the USA has an institutional issue with racism then you need your head checking. Literally every stat in the book backs it up.

How you view that picture depends on your agenda.

I see under-resourced police officers catching a criminal and transporting him to custody in an environmentally sound way at minimal cost to the tax payer. Guess I have no reason to be bothered about something that was banned in the USA in 1865 though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gifaffe View Post

I see under-resourced police officers catching a criminal and transporting him to custody in an environmentally sound way at minimal cost to the tax payer. Guess I have no reason to be bothered about something that was banned in the USA in 1865 though.
    So you don’t see anything wrong with it at all?

Murdering people has been banned in the US for a while too but that hasn't stopped anyone.

So you don't see anything wrong with a black man being tied up and walked through the street?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I don’t think you know what playing the race card means.
    NOT at all - Lived in South Africa for 30 years ........ So I wouldn't have a clue

NOT at all - Lived in South Africa for 30 years ........ So I wouldn't have a clue
    So you think black people in South Africa have just been playing the race card for the last 30 years?

GANG BANGERS, YOU GORRA ****ING LOVE UM

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'd like to see where they've done that to white people. If you don't think the USA has an institutional issue with racism then you need your head checking. Literally every stat in the book backs it up.
    How do you KNOW they haven't - So you know for a fact that two policemen on horseback have NEVER transported a white felon in the same way???? Because there's NO photographic evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So you think black people in South Africa have just been playing the race card for the last 30 years?
    Laugh all you want ....... You haven't a sodding clue, Ignorance is Bliss

Laugh all you want ....... You haven't a sodding clue, Ignorance is Bliss
    ****ing hell

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    So you don’t see anything wrong with it at all?
    The horses are in fine health, no-one's being dragged, beaten or tasered. I have heard no reports that the N word has been used.

A criminal has been caught and somehow that has been deflected to the police doing something wrong. Spin doctors at work.

How do you KNOW they haven't - So you know for a fact that two policemen on horseback have NEVER transported a white felon in the same way???? Because there's NO photographic evidence?
    I don't know but I can't imagine it is a regular occurrence. I also know that racism is a major issue in America, so if I was a white cop, I'd probably join the dots because if I got photographed doing this, I'd get in trouble.

****ing hell
    https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...phosa-20190330

No disrespect CB why don't you stick to making comments on matters that you actually have knowledge on

Murdering people has been banned in the US for a while too but that hasn't stopped anyone.
    And to uphold the ban on murder people are arrested, by police, some of whom are mounted.

Helpful tip, don't want to be arrested by mounted police, simply stop committing crime.

I don't know but I can't imagine it is a regular occurrence. I also know that racism is a major issue in America, so if I was a white cop, I'd probably join the dots because if I got photographed doing this, I'd get in trouble.
    All you have to do is google it ....... loads of pics come up.

My point is this, where do you draw the line? Is it ok to do it to a white felon but as soon as it happens to be an African american the word 'Racist' gets thrown around - It just pisses me off. I totally understand the massive part history has played but when will it stop? will it ever stop? ....... Nope

And to uphold the ban on murder people are arrested, by police, some of whom are mounted.

Helpful tip, don't want to be arrested by mounted police, simply stop committing crime.
    Are 100% of people who are arrested criminals?

All you have to do is google it ....... loads of pics come up.

My point is this, where do you draw the line? Is it ok to do it to a white felon but as soon as it happens to be an African american the word 'Racist' gets thrown around - It just pisses me off. I totally understand the massive part history has played but when will it stop? will it ever stop? ....... Nope
    I've googled it and I can't find any. If you can send your link, I'll be happy to apologise.

Is it racist? Perhaps, perhaps not. Does it look racist? Absolutely. I won't stop until black people aren't treated like second class citizens.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...phosa-20190330

No disrespect CB why don't you stick to making comments on matters that you actually have knowledge on
    What has anything on there got to do with playing the racecard.

They use the same process for white felons. Racist would be to change it just because the guy is black.

That guy has never been a slave, his parents weren't slaves, the people complaining weren't slaves. Why does everyone have to be offended by everything all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    They use the same process for white felons. Racist would be to change it just because the guy is black.

That guy has never been a slave, his parents weren't slaves, the people complaining weren't slaves. Why does everyone have to be offended by everything all the time.
    Can someone link to the white people being arrested by this?

I think the current mistreatment of black americans by the police is worth questioning, don't you?

And isn't this a bit inhumaine whatever race they're doing it to?

I just don't see how anyone can look at this photo, whatever race the guy is and say yes this is fine.

I've googled it and I can't find any. If you can send your link, I'll be happy to apologise.

Is it racist? Perhaps, perhaps not. Does it look racist? Absolutely. I won't stop until black people aren't treated like second class citizens.
    https://farm9.static.flickr.com/8383...e2161e23_b.jpg

Is that the same town? I can't see a rope there can you? It doesn't look like he's being paraded through the street.

Is that the same town? I can't see a rope there can you? It doesn't look like he's being paraded through the street.
    FFS ......... Croesy JOG on