+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shocking!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't know but I can't imagine it is a regular occurrence. I also know that racism is a major issue in America, so if I was a white cop, I'd probably join the dots because if I got photographed doing this, I'd get in trouble.
    All you have to do is google it ....... loads of pics come up.

My point is this, where do you draw the line? Is it ok to do it to a white felon but as soon as it happens to be an African american the word 'Racist' gets thrown around - It just pisses me off. I totally understand the massive part history has played but when will it stop? will it ever stop? ....... Nope

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    All you have to do is google it ....... loads of pics come up.

My point is this, where do you draw the line? Is it ok to do it to a white felon but as soon as it happens to be an African american the word 'Racist' gets thrown around - It just pisses me off. I totally understand the massive part history has played but when will it stop? will it ever stop? ....... Nope
    I've googled it and I can't find any. If you can send your link, I'll be happy to apologise.

Is it racist? Perhaps, perhaps not. Does it look racist? Absolutely. I won't stop until black people aren't treated like second class citizens.

I've googled it and I can't find any. If you can send your link, I'll be happy to apologise.

Is it racist? Perhaps, perhaps not. Does it look racist? Absolutely. I won't stop until black people aren't treated like second class citizens.
    https://farm9.static.flickr.com/8383...e2161e23_b.jpg

Is that the same town? I can't see a rope there can you? It doesn't look like he's being paraded through the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is that the same town? I can't see a rope there can you? It doesn't look like he's being paraded through the street.
    FFS ......... Croesy JOG on

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    FFS ......... Croesy JOG on
    I'm only asking a question, if you can't answer it you don't have to.

My point stands either way, this is no way to deal with anyone. Especially a mentally ill homless person.

Fair enough. My point still stands though. I've given up trying to understand the US though, mental place.

Fair enough. My point still stands though. I've given up trying to understand the US though, mental place.
    Compared to? Hong Kong? Iran? Somalia? A little dramatic based on one picture don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by The Gifaffe View Post
    Compared to? Hong Kong? Iran? Somalia? A little dramatic based on one picture don't you think?
    Weird, Wales-Bales was making this exact argument yesterday about gun crime.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gifaffe View Post
    Must try harder. 2/10 troll attempt.