+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Updated: Isaac Vassell in - Bobby Reid out?

Re: Updated: Isaac Vassell in - Bobby Reid out?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I don't get the feeling City are coolly executing the final stages of some transfer window master plan today, do you?
    Corporal Jones, Fraser & Pike ..... don't panic, don't panic, we're doomed, we're doomed, don't tell them Neil!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Vassell wasnt as close to being finalised as reported elsewhere. Things may have developed more this evening but it wasnt a done deal.

In any event Reid isn't reliant on Vassell but think club have suggested that he can go at the right price. I doubt anyone will pay the price but at least we only have 24 hours to find out . I think we will replace Reid if he goes but like everyone else hope he doesnt.
    Normally your posts seem to be accurate, but this one feels with 2 hours to go that it may be wide of the mark.

I want the last part of your post about a replacement being lined up to be true but if not then this is move it total bullshit.

Just heard that Reading May have Kenedy on loan from Chelsea. They’re having a real go and we’re sat back watching from the sidelines

The worst thing that’s happened is that Warnock has said it’s his last season. No replacement manager is ever going to play his style of football so we’ve landed ourselves in a spot of limbo. If it were my money I wouldn’t be backing Warnock now

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Warnock's gonna do more damage to the club that good by hanging around for this "farewell tour" season of his.
    Any money he spends is going to damage us. His track record when he's planned the transfers has gone extremely badly, so any panic spending will be a disaster.

I don't get the feeling City are coolly executing the final stages of some transfer window master plan today, do you?
    Neil Warnock is the polar opposite of Kevin Costner in Draft Day.

No.

Sadly

Cardiff City Masterplan:
    1. Sign decent Championship players; all of whom were the manager’s no. 1 target
    Then:
    2. Play 1970s style hoofball which doesn’t allow the player to flourish and blame them for “not putting a shift in”, along with
    3. Don’t play them much.
    4. Give said players away to promotion rivals.
    5. Hope to once again unexpectedly achieve promotion with cloggers (like before) by catching opponents by surprise.

Selling Reid to Fulham would not only make us weaker but make a "promotion rival" (if Warnock is to be believed) stronger.

If this move goes ahead Warnock's a f*ckin' idiot and I'm done with the club until his ancient, old-fashioned, dinosaur tactics and mentality are gone from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Selling Reid to Fulham would not only make us weaker but make a "promotion rival" (if Warnock is to be believed) stronger.

If this move goes ahead Warnock's a f*ckin' idiot and I'm done with the club until his ancient, old-fashioned, dinosaur tactics and mentality are gone from the club.

That's why I said it was a six point transfer. It might well not happen though so wait and see. There's only just over half an hour to go

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Every player he's signed for decent money, he doesn't rate. As Croesy says above, he doesn't fancy any of these. They nearly 40m.

Cunningham 3.5m
    Madine 6m
    Tomlin 2m
    Reid 10m
    Murphy 10m
    Ward 2m
    Smithies 3.5m

I don't know what's going on at the club but this is extremely concerning.

But, Cornelius hey?

If Reid goes we are weaker. Stating the obvious i know but it’s baffling

Vassell just confirmed... totally underwhelmed!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Vassell just confirmed... totally underwhelmed!!!!!
    uhhh... a song with vaseline maybe .

What has happened with the reports and rumours about Alimani Gory and the Watford lad?

Not Marlon Pack, please.

I haven't forgiven Tomlin yet for diving to get Whitts carded, and Pack was the same sort of irritating cheat on the pitch.

Can't we have a different feeder club?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Another one from Bristol City ... Jurssett will be saying how good we are next.

If Reid has gone (and BBC are showing it as a probable now).... awful.

I can picture Warnock and team sat in the office, clearing up the mugs and biscuits after a busy day's work. I am confident that, a la Alan Partridge after his "leaving party" at the Malvern travel tavern, Warnock will have shrugged his shoulders, heaved a big sigh and said to his assistant "well, I think that went quite well". They are probably listening to Black Beauty, too.

It's twenty minutes since the summer window closed and except for a couple of unsubstantiated rumour stories , there's no announcement about any of this. I don't want to speak too soon, but unless there's one of these deal forms completed which gives them until seven p.m ,perhaps people have been going nuts prematurely.

Maybe not, since it seems to have been confirmed.
    I was a great supporter of Bobby Reid, but if he wanted to go good luck to him. I'm disappointed and I hope whatever the **** we're up to works !

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Have you heard it is a loan deal?

Lots of chatter about a permanent move - and for less than we paid a year ago.

A loan (with January recall option) would be less of a kick in the teeth - but only slightly!
    Yep.

Yep.
    With a recall option in January, (maybe NW gone by then), that would be slightly less shit - hope your right.

Yep.
    Is there an obligation for Fulham to buy do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Is there an obligation for Fulham to buy do you know?
    No idea.

Presumably an agreed fee but whether theres an obligation not sure.