Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
Our squad is so unbalanced. At the moment we've got four strikers, four wingers and three attacking midfielders, but only three central midfielders. We're going to be seriously underpowered in the middle of the pitch.
I agree. It's the balance that is the issue at present. We have one right back as Warnock insists Paterson can't play there. I'm not a huge fan of Peltier and he serious restricts our tactical options by his limitations. Maybe Warnock does see Coxe as the answer there?

Enough has been said about our midfield but to be honest there is not one midfielder in our squad that makes me feel content.

There were rumours on twitter that Bobby Reid is gonna be moved on. This would be ridiculous if true but would further cement to me that this is not the type of football I will enjoy watching this season.

Our Centre backs are very similar.

Then you have the curious case of Greg Cunningham. When he was signed I wondered why we needed him. After watching him I thought he wasn't good enough for the premier league but he was obviously signed on the basis that if we do go down we have someone who has been highly rated at championship level.
Now he looks like we're gonna sell him, so what was the point in signing him in the first place!